bodybuilder200 is offline New Member

What gets you the most massive the quickest?

Hey guys,

I just had a question. I've been lifting for 2 years, and am 6'1 190lbs, but I want to just get as big as I can. I've done a few cycles, usually dbol testc, but I just wanted to see what your opinions were on the gear that gets you the biggest you can get, the quickest, regardless of sides. Any thoughts?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What usually gets you the biggest the fastest is gunna be mainly water bloat and you will lose it. Id maybe research deca .
    whats your age?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    food by far.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    diet diet diet!!!!!!!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    6'1 190 is a bit small.. dont even look into gear untill your diet and training routine is aced and youv put on another 15-20lbs naturally

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    diet and good training....check the diet thread... You should be able to get to at least 210 215 before you gear up.... If youve done cycles before what did you do? 190 and 6'1 is pretty small IMO

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    AAS that you have already done.... Test/Dbol /Drol/Deca . *Typical Bulk Compounds*

If you have done a few cycles with these aas, and your goal is to get massive than your going about things very wrong to be at your stats.

stpete is offline Banned
    As mentioned already, you're wasting your $ if you don't know how to eat right. That being said, i like test, d-bol and deca to put on a few lbs.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test/deca /d-bol are my personal favorite for mass but like everyone said, if you dont know how to diet properly then your wasting your time. you can shoot all the steroids in the world but still not gain muscle if you dont know how to eat
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Consistency of training, eating quality food and adequate rest coupled with AAS which suit your body to grow, it takes years to build quality muscle IMHO.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Anadrol gets you mass very fast....even if it's mostly water

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Diet

Beef27 is offline New Member
    No offense to anadrol lovers....But that compound is very nasty and harsh....It works,but its not for a novice by no means, stick with injectables not orals as they will harm your liver. I personally like the ol' deca 300 and test 250 stack. Strength is great small sides and keep bigger shirts around! Keep the ego down though at the gym....They will know. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz
    food by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    diet diet diet!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Diet
    Diet? That's it? So as long as someone eats good they will get massive? NO exercise needed? No rest needed? Nothing else?

If only I would have known that so long ago.....

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Diet? That's it? So as long as someone eats good they will get massive? NO exercise needed? No rest needed? Nothing else?

Where have you been!

Go on the Weight Gainer shake/Deep dish pizza & Ice cream diet 6 meals a day & I'm sure you will get MASSIVE without any steroids .

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Yeah i hear ya, if only........

You grow from...proper training, then diet, then rest. Without any of the 3 you either dont grow or grow like shit.

Dougewesq is offline Junior Member
    Test and eat like a pig

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

youre pretty grumpy lately!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    seems like the ultimate stack would be drol/dbol /test/deca /tren

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder200 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just had a question. I've been lifting for 2 years, and am 6'1 190lbs, but I want to just get as big as I can. I've done a few cycles, usually dbol testc, but I just wanted to see what your opinions were on the gear that gets you the biggest you can get, the quickest, regardless of sides. Any thoughts?
    the 2 compounds that have gotten me the biggest the quickest without question are test/tren . i'm assuming you mean quality gains with a good diet because that is what i'm refering to. i've put on quick size with 50mg dbol e/d but i wouldn't call it quality mass.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    adrol/test/deca in high dosages for me with proper diet at or over 5,000cals mostly clean and heavy weights rest ect ect
    dbol /test/tren gets me the most solid gains but not the most mass when i have deca in a cycle at about 600mgs its mass time lol...but you look better if its tren as your 19nor instead of deca.. with proper diet of course

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    youre pretty grumpy lately!
    I am, I need to get laid....

Quote Originally Posted by dizz28 View Post
    diet? That's it? So as long as someone eats good they will get massive? No exercise needed? No rest needed? Nothing else?

If only i would have known that so long ago.....
    well since we are playing semantics then yes. All you need to do is eat. If you eat enough you will grow. Regardless of sleep or training. May not be muscle but it will get you "big"

of course diet training and rest are all equally important. But where the majority of guys lack is in the diet arena.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    well since we are playing semantics then yes. All you need to do is eat. If you eat enough you will grow. Regardless of sleep or training. May not be muscle but it will get you "big"

of course diet training and rest are all equally important. But where the majority of guys lack is in the diet arena.
    Now peach.....was this post necessary.....

I understand a lot of people's diet is crap but to come on to a thread askin what puts on the most mass and just simply reply "diet"....well that really doesn't explain anything or answer the question...just annoyed me when I saw so i posted that...I think MMA is right though, I've been a little edgy lately

Sorry

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    The most mass I ever put on was from Test/deca /dbol cycle.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Lots of this:

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    smokethedays 10meals a day 7000cal diet

I'm doing a test c dbol eq cycle right now, so eating is no problem. At least 5000 calories a day to say the least, but do to this, my diet has slowed up a bit. In order to get as much food as I can, I have had to eat crappier food, like burgers and anything I can get my hands on, just with enough protien. No, it isn't that trashed, I am still drinking 2 protien shakes for meals a day, and still eating eggs and at least chicken or fish each day, but I have grabbed a burger (no fries) a time or two each week from Mc'ds. I just am trying to focus on getting the biggest I can get, hopefully avoiding putting on any fat. I wanna get a lot bigger before I cut, so I don't look like an idiot, and since I'm tall it will take a lot of lifting to accomplish. Since its been winter, and I love to run outside, except in the cold, I have been only able to do cardio twice a week. Besides that, I am just looking into getting as big as possible, and I am considering a four week anadrol , deca , and test c (or a sust+test c ester blend), but I am unsure yet. I am concerned about the sides for deca and anadrol together though. Any thoughts?

Now peach.....was this post necessary.....

I understand a lot of people's diet is crap but to come on to a thread askin what puts on the most mass and just simply reply "diet"....well that really doesn't explain anything or answer the question...just annoyed me when I saw so i posted that...I think MMA is right though, I've been a little edgy lately

Sorry
    your right Dizz. I apologize

at the time i felt my initial response appropriate as i felt it matched the effort put into the question. dunno maybe its the post cycle but i too have not been in the best of moods.

as for bodybuilder Mc'Ds? cmon man
    see my first post.

eating like that is only gonna put on sloppy weight that is gonna need to be cut later.

head to the diet section my friend. Just recently there was a post asking sources of high calorie, clean food. some good answers in there that you can use in place of the hamburgers.

some links to get you started...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

and the one i reffered to above.
    Clean foods with high calories

do you mind posting up your cycle for review? also what do you have planned for post cycle?

if you guys wouldn't mind I started another post here it is.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4466071

TRUNKS09 is offline New Member
    does anyone use sus 250 anymore?

Thread Information