6four&notbigenuf is offline New Member

couple questions

this is my first cycle and i am taking 100mg of long lasting trend per week and 100mg of sust 250 for the first two weeks then uping it to 200mgs a week after (keeping the dosages kind of low because i need to see the effects on my type 1 diabetes if any)my question is when i injected the sust i got this knot in my ass that is sore and has last so for 4 days is this normal or did i inject in the wrong place of my ass?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    lot could be the issue - what are your stats? and how long lifting? body fat? weight? hight? so on and so forth... as for diabetes and aas - you really need to involve a endo doc

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^agreed... your dosage is too low for the sust too.. you should seriously do some more research

6four&notbigenuf is offline New Member
    6 4 225lbs lifting 2 years body fat 15% diabetic 14 years insulin dependent cant envolve my endo he works for my mother close relationship. knowledge of my body and my diabetes is better than my endo anyway had blood work done before started cycle all cell counts good liver kidneys fine as well just wondering if anyone has had this knotting issue before

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    sounds like virgin muscle.. should go away in a coupla days.. if you develop a fever, make sure to see a doc

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    even at 200mgs a week i feel your wasting your time. your not going to see any gains but your body will still be shut down so all your doing is something negative without getting any benifits
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information