Thread: Newbie

reardbandit is offline Associate Member

I am planning on starting an AAS cycle sometime in June/July, once I get everything together and don't have to leave my hometown anymore. I am 6'0 180 lbs. Been weight training for about three years solid now, but just recently started going really heavy. I lifted in college too, but nothing real serious. I never wanted to bulk before because I fought at 170 (MMA). Things have changed.

I was thinking about cycling Test E or C 400mg per week, with the first four weeks stacking 20-30mg of Dianabol daily. Basically, I want to try the novice cycle listed here on the site. Also plan on having some Nolvadex and Clomid around for PCT.

I have done a shit ton of research and think this is the way to go. Now I need your opinion, because I can't really find anyone to keen on discussing gear in person. I also can get tested, so I kind of want to avoid Deca because of the long detection time. Thanks
    Last edited by reardbandit; 02-27-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Forgot some info

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    For your first cycle you would be fine running one compound. Most common is Test E @ 500mg/week. Along with the PCT, Novla and Clomid would be fine. If you're prone to gyno I would look into some AI's as well.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Whats your age/height/weight/bf/cycle history

I am 6'0 180, 25yo, about 12% bf, never cycled. MD22 what is an AI. I was going to use the Nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    might want to consider an AI if your running something through the cycle.. id go with adex.. keep the nolvadex on hand incase needed..

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reardbandit View Post
    I am 6'0 180, 25yo, about 12% bf, never cycled. MD22 what is an AI. I was going to use the Nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno
    'i have done a ton of reaserch'

and you don't know what an AI is? hmmmmmmmm mmmm mm anywho!...

test e 500mg weeks 1-12
    d-bol - 30-40mg weeks 1-4
    AI - arimadex, 0.25-0.5mg ed to prevent gyno (i usually take it if i get signs of gyno, which is not often, not prone me, lucky!)
    i also add 75mg aspirin daily to help with circulation and water retention, keeps bp down too

and nolva and clomid for pct run somethin like this

start 2 weeks after your last injection of test e

nolva - 40,30,20,10
    clomid - 100,50,50,25 (i.e.100mg ed for one week then 50mg ed for one week etc)
    basic first cycle this but REMEMBER these are not magic you WILL NOT, i repat WILL FOOKING NOT grow if your diet and training are not perfect!!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS

Iso
    Iso is offline New Member
    I have seen the above cycle be endorsed by many as the beginners cycle. But what if you DON'T want to grow like a maniac but are rather interested in a putting on lean muscle and not bulking up too much? Would the above cycle still be the way to go or are there better alternatives?

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    yep, diet, training and rest my friend, do not take them if you are not willing to be 100% committed

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    I have seen the above cycle be endorsed by many as the beginners cycle. But what if you DON'T want to grow like a maniac but are rather interested in a putting on lean muscle and not bulking up too much? Would the above cycle still be the way to go or are there better alternatives?
    yes, you could do the test at 250mgs/week

gains are gonna be determined by your diet and training, not so much by the gear.

To the OP, at 6' and only 180, you could put on another 20lbs very easy with the correct diet alone and not using steroids !

Iso
    Iso is offline New Member
    Is there a reason why you guys recommend Test ONLY for the initial cycle?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    Is there a reason why you guys recommend Test ONLY for the initial cycle?
    you really should start your own thread and not hijack someone else's

we recommend Test only for first cycles because test is gonna be your base for most of your future cycles.

it is best to see how your body reacts to ONE compound instead of many so that you know what is doing what to your body both good and bad

that way you can build of that knowledge for future cycles and know what works for you and what doesn't

I was under the impression that gyno would be prevented by taking the Nolva through the cycle, as well as combining it with Clomid for PCT. The only place I found Arimadex in the cycles listed on this web site was under the Advanced cycles, which I am clearly not at. Am I mistaken?

Thread Information