rocklizard is offline Junior Member

deca and equipoise stack

is the use of deca and equipoise a redundant effort when stacked together?

The original jason Guest
    deca and Eq are pretty similar I would look into something differnt like test/eq or test/deca depending what u want

peace
    jason

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Equi/Deca/Test

Thanks Jason,

That is pretty much what I suspected.

I had started a "Deca /Equi" stack (I have plenty of both) about 3 days ago but have plenty of "Test" to throw in. I've stacked "Sust250/Deca" in the past, and "Sust250/Deca" as well, both times with good size/strength ratio gains.

Would it be too much to just continue the "Deca/Equi" that I have started and throw in the "Test," or discontinue either the "Deca" or the "Equi?"

I'm doing pretty sane dosages so the liver function and all that really is not too much of a factor. I did a lot of orals, D-bol, Winstrol , in the '80's and stay away from them nowadays. I'm 45 yo and the liver is getting no younger. Again, thanks for all info you can provide. Have a great day.

Rocklizard

Mike Guest
    personally i would leave the EQ in - I love eq - just keep deca /eq but throw in a good dose of test - what are you going to use?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive done alot of test and eq stacks with fantastic results I would stack eq with anything because its my favorite I like to pour eq on my ceral in the morning(only kidding) No go with jasons suggestion and do test and eq you wont be disappointed

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sorry i ment to put Mike
    my apoligizes Mike

Thread Information