Thread: My 1st Cycle.

Csousax603 is offline New Member

My 1st Cycle.

STATS
    23 years old
    178 lbs.
    5'7
    bf%? I'm going to get this tested next week

I've lost 60 lbs now in exactly 6 months with just strictly cardio and dieting. Ive been @ the gym religiously now for a month before takign anything.

This is my 1st cycle ever and all reviews and opinions are welcome. You guys know everything and have far more experience then me so feel free to be brutal lol

Week / Test.E / D-Bol / Winstrol

1) 500mg/week 40mg/day

2) 500mg/week 40mg/day

3) 500mg/week 40mg/day 50mg/day

4) 500mg/week 40mg/day 50mg/day

5) 500mg/week ------------- 50mg/day

6) 500mg/week ------------- 50mg/day

7) 500mg/week ------------- 50mg/day

8) 500mg/week ------------- 50mg/day

-Post Cycle Therapy

9) 100mg Clomid/day and 20mg/day Nolvadex

10) 50mg Clomid/day and 20mg/day Nolvadex

I may also run my pct for 4 weeks doing 50mg ed of Clomid and 20mg ed of Nolva. Let my know what you guys think.

Also my goals are to honestly get down to 160-165 but with hard solid muscle. I will post a pic when i get back to my house in a few hours. Im currently taking "Asia Black 25" a fat burner purchased @ a local supplement store. Supposedly strongest fat burner on the market. Alot better then Hydroxycut Hardcore which i already used and lost 40 lbs on.

Im all open for criticizm and any help. Thanks guys!

And i also do Cardio everyday for 15-30 minutes on the treadmill and bike. I love to run which is unusual so let me know if my cardio is in check. And my diet is very good for now i will post up my daily diet in a few but it mainly consists of healthy carbs 30-45g of Protein and 5-7 meals a day. No carbs last 2 meals.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well, cycle is to short.. to much for a first run.. 17aa's back to back and pct starting to early and to short

ok so i've been doing some more research and i read that test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg a week. 250mg shots say mon/thursday. D-bol for weeks 1-4 @ 40mg ed. And Winstrol from weeks 6-12 @ 50mg ed. Pct is weeks 12-16 clomid 50mg ed and Nolva 20mg ed. Let me know what you think of this new plan? I haven't purchased the stuff yet. So i just wanna amke sure im taking the right amounts and doasages. Thanks for the quick response as weel bro.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    pct stats 2 weeks after enenathae.. anyway....

still to much for a first cycle.. but...... if I were to run those it would look like this

enanthate 1-12
    dbol 1-4
    winny 9-14

jump right on pct.
    100mg clomid 20mg nolvadex ed for 30 days.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would stick with the dbol and test e but up it for 12 weeks or at least 10 and start you pct two weeks after you last shot....

I would run the pct for the full four weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    pct stats 2 weeks after enenathae.. anyway....

still to much for a first cycle.. but...... if I were to run those it would look like this

enanthate 1-12
    dbol 1-4
    winny 9-14

jump right on pct.
    100mg clomid 20mg nolvadex ed for 30 days.
    fastest keyboard on the net.....lol

ps. never want a show down with you cowboy.....

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Keep it simple. More doesn't mean better when using gear.

It's your first attempt at doing a cycle, so just use the Test e or c. 250mg 2x's/week. Monday/Thursday. Run it for 10 or 12 weeks. Start your pct 14days after last injection. Keep said pct you have posted.

Remember you are trying to put three different compounds in your body and if side effects start to happen, you want know which one is causing the problem to know how to correct it.

wow thanks to all of you guys. With my stats that told you. Do you think my goals are attainable?? I wanted to be 160-165 lean and hard muscle. Am i doing to much cardio? 30 mins ed. 5-6 days a week. I have a slow metabolism too. I mentioned i lost 60 lbs already so i was 238 previously @ 5'7 which is a very plump guy lol im posting picture asap. Should i continue taking the "asia black 25" for the next 2 weeks to finish the bottle and then start my cycle??

I think im gonna strip the winstrol out and just do the test-e and dbol . Save a little money and run a winstrol cycle sometime mid summer.

If you are trying to use gear as a fat loss product, you are barking up the wrong tree. As you have noticed, cardio and diet are your best friends.

Not fimiliar with asia black 25.

oh alright just a few of my buddies that are huge and know what there doing stack testanine and asia black 25 to gain a solid 10-15 lbs and stay cut. It works for them too so he reccommended it for me and i was 184 last tuesday and i weighed in this morning @ 178. so 6lbs in a week seems pretty good to me even though i know dieting and cardio did play a huge role in that.

This is me as of last night

This is me before everything started lol I didnt take pics with my shirt off so you cant tell a hude difference but trust me ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE LOL

You still need to bring down the bf% before starting.

utex45 is offline New Member
    Last edited by utex45; 03-03-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: deletion: duplication

Is it me or is that too much %bf based on the picture to start a cycle? I would keep up with the dieting and get your bodyfat down. You will probably then find that you can gain quite a bit of lean muscle natty. I am 46 and dieted down over the last few months to lose about 5 lbs overall, however I gained a lot of muscle and lost a lot of bodyfat. So I know if I can do it at my age it should be much easier for you. I have a few more pounds to go before I will do a cycle for that reason. You also need to watch catabolizing muscle with extreme dieting and cardio which it looks like you might be doing with such a drastic weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Csousax603 View Post
    This is me as of last night
    bro IMO you bf% is to high still for the gear....you will not be as happy with your cycle....sounds like you got the weight loss down I would continue to loss weight until you get your bf% down.........then take the advice give above and have everything ready to go......good luck

you have do a great job thus far so keep up the good work bro....i know this is not what you wanted to hear...

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Stick with the diet bro. If you want to look good you'll do a lot better by sticking with the diet and getting the bf% down. The hardest part will be getting your diet in check and maintaining it. If you really want to do AS i would say your at least 6 months of weight training out from even thinking about a cycle.

With your body you'll make really fast improvements naturally. Save the juice for when your ready in a year or so.

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Btw i forgot to say. Great job so far. I love that the before picture is of you sitting on a couch lol. You got off the couch and are getting it done. Congrats brother.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i hate to be harsh but i think you should kinda look like you workout b4 you take steroids .

So say i lose another fifteen lbs to get to 16o. Do you think then it will an a good time for a cycle? Cause the way i train and diet is insane. I train for Mma or Ufc whichever you guys know of. So the weigt just falls off of me. But i feel the next fifteen lbs is gonna take a around a month since i just lost 6 lbs in a week. Thanks for all the help. I really wanna start the cycle in a month or so. Maybe I'll be ready in time.

So say i lose another fifteen lbs to get to 16o. Do you think then it will an a good time for a cycle? Cause the way i train and diet is insane. I train for Mma or Ufc whichever you guys know of. So the weigt just falls off of me. But i feel the next fifteen lbs is gonna take a around a month since i just lost 6 lbs in a week. Thanks for all the help. I really wanna start the cycle in a month or so. Maybe I'll be ready in time.
    I would say you would be closer I would have to see another pic at that time....dont get in to much of a hurry....I mean its your health were talking about right....lose more weight fix your planed cycle with the advice given re post or just post again on this thread and lets see where we are at in a months.....great job bro.....

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ok you train mma but you wanna take a bodybuilding cycle? doesnt make sense to me. anyways imo i dont think bodybuilding cycles fit into mma all that well. maybe if you where training full time, twice a day, for hours a day like some pros do then i could see running a low dose of test to help with recovery, but an intermediate bodybuilding cycle after just getting of the couch 6 months ago seems way ahead of yourself.

good job on the fat loss and dieting, but dont get ahead of yourself.

No doubt. Well im gonna continue the asia black 25 for the next month and well see where im at

No doubt. Well im gonna continue the asia black 25 for the next month and well see where im at
    Another just don't get it.

If you are loosing 6 lbs in a week its either water or you are burning up a lot of muscle. At 160 lbs, you are way to light to use AAS, even if you were at 5% bodyfat at that weight. You don't need AAS at 160 lbs because you can put the muscle on without it. If you have read on this board muscle gain is diet, diet, diet, diet...did I mention diet. AAS is to get past the physiological barriers. Its not majic but a lot of people seem to think so. Personally why piss all the money down the toilet and just eat and lift weights until you get to the point where you need the AAS.

exactly man when i said im gonna continue the asia black 25 its not AAS they are a fat burner liek hydroxycut hardcore. After doing more research i feel like once i lose ten or pounds a safe stack of Muscletech's products will do me wonders. Nitro-tech, Cell-Tech, and of course another bottle of Asia black 25 or hydroxycut hardcore. Nothing to sever like AAS but deff. a kick in the ass and a lil help with the protein and creatine supplements

But utex thanks man for the advice your right i am a little bigger still but bro if u were my weight before and saw the drastic change man you would wanna jump on something fast to like i am trying to do now. But im going to stick with the safe side. Trying to lose body fat weight and gain some hard lean muscle. Thanks guys! If u have any other advice on things i should take or anything at all, please post it up. Im all ears. Thanks once again boys!

Okay retract my smart ass comment. I admire your zeal, just channel it in the right direction. You should be proud for getting off your butt and doing something. Most people would not and stick with it. Just make sure you aren't losing the weight too quickly. You will loose a lot of muscle. Fortunately I am twice your age and have been where you are. I am actually in better shape, lift more weight and have a much lower bodyfat now than 20 years ago when I was busting my ass in the gym. I am just smarter with diet, recovery and routine. For me dropping weight is about dropping bodyfat while maintaining muscle.

No doubt. thanks man for the info. Yeah man im deff. Good with dietin and keeping weight off as you can tell its been around 7 months now. I just wannabe cut for summer with still bulk because im a bigger kid naturally so it fits me well. I just love seeing any results when i know there's a solution to my workout and a goal i don't stop till i reach it and maintain it.

Thread Information