frank358fr is offline New Member

baldness + First cycle *need help*

Hi guys,
    I'm 22 years old and I want to start my first cycle ever. I'm 5po11,165lbs, BF%=13. Training seriously since 3 years 5 days a week + 2-3 times cardio for 15min.
    My first cycle will be:

week 1-10:Test e 500mg/week + Nolvadex ED

But my question is: What should I take to avoid baldness because in my family my father got baldness so I am more likely to be baldness.
    Thank you
    Last edited by frank358fr; 03-05-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Primo2xl is offline Junior Member
    Bro you dont realy get your hair from your dad, not that it cant happen but the chances are 1 out 7. Most of the time you get your hair from your moms. Look at your moms dad if anything, or even more look at her brothers your uncles. If not there is still a chance that you got your dads.
    For me on the other hand, it sucks all of my moms brothers are balled, and by the age of 29-30. As for me im only 24, but i do think my hair is thing out im not sure though. sometimes i think its just me being scared, but i do pray that im that one out of seven that gots his dads hair..

For something to stop it from happening, im sorry i real dont know, but i did see this on a diff. thread.f inasteride at .25mg e3d and nioxin shampoo ed. l as for me ill just stay away from the thing dat could cause it.

sorry bro

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    5,11 165lbs 15% body ,there room for alot more improvement natuarly.

imo nothing will save the hair at the end of the day its going to go .

dont cycle or if you do let it go

Primo2xl is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro like home boy said, u might just have to give one up.

ill tell u this when i go bald and notice i did not say if. Im going to that place to by a new fore head. lol, i already know im gonna have to get a hair transplant.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    nioxin and finasteride.. works for me

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    finasteride, spiro & folligen should do the trick. If it doesn't then you are out of luck.

There is minioxidil too but it's a life long thing, so if you start it you will be stuck on it for life. If you stop it you lose your minioxidil dependent hair (which is the new hair + some surronding hair also becomes depedent on it).

Last option: Hair transplant if you have the $$$

ok but its 100% I'll lost my hair?? I'm only 22!! I can't be baldness at age of 22!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    5,11 165lbs 15% body ,there room for alot more improvement natuarly.

imo nothing will save the hair at the end of the day its going to go .

dont cycle or if you do let it go
    My BF%= 13 not 15!!
    But why do you said that I need more improvement naturaly... I need to weight what atleast 175???

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank358fr View Post
    My BF%= 13 not 15!!
    But why do you said that I need more improvement naturaly... I need to weight what atleast 175???

You can easily get to 190 natural if you had the right diet and dedication. The gains you make you will probably lose most maybe all if your diet is not in check. Go to the diet section, work on that first and later on down the road think about a cycle

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing is 100%. Sadly there is no full proof way of knowing. Even if your parents have hair and your grand parents have hair you can still lose it. And at the same time, like in my family evryone is losing hair on both sides, right from my great grand parents down to my brother. But i have done 4 gear cycles + few prohormones and it is falling but it is not noticable to the naked eye unless you see my scalp very closely.

I use a lot of things though, like i put egg on my hair to keep it super thick so it never thins out. Beed doing it for over 5 yrs now and it seems to work. Take proper supps, use spiro on cycle, take propecia everyday and use folligen every 2nd day.

It's all about your individual genetics which you will never know until you try something. Ofcourse, be smart about it - avoide dbol / winny / tren . Stick with Test / Var / Tbol / EQ.

Deca is maybe. Some say yes, some say no with propecia. I am using it now with propecia and my hair is not falling at all when i am mbp prone.

All right thanks guys!

Thread Information