casanova333 is offline New Member

please Help with cycle

Okay im 26 5'8 170 10% BF haven't been on in 2 years at which time i did Test-e/deca cycle then a few mo later followed that up with a whinny/eq/test prop to get shredded. Well a couple years down the road ive begun to add some fat and maybe a little muscle. Diet is good, actually ive added some calories to try to put on some extra weight which has given me some extra fat as well. Im not looking to get huge just a solid 7-15 pounds and i would be happy. Here is my problem Im MPB prone and want to keep my hair, i know everyone says shave it blah blah but i look weird with a shaved head so that wont work.. This is what i currently have, halo,cyp,prop,eq,and some h-drol b/c i cant find any t-bol. for pct i have some clomid and hcg .
    1-Now, i know halo is bad on the hair so i prob wont touch that but am curious if in small doses or maybe only at the start of the cycle it would be possible.
    2 I know the eq,and h-dol are prob the least bad on the hair line so i plan on putting those in, but does eq always need test with it, and if not how low do i need to keep the doses, could i possibly use the hcg to up my nat test levels midway through to avoid the need for test?
    3 Cyp or prop if test is needed, which would be least bad on hair and how low can i keep the doses to work with the eq. im leaning toward the prop Thx for any help, also getting other stuff to go with this prob wont work cause i just moved out of state and no longer have any contacts

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    How many mL's do you have of each compound and what are the mg/mL for each one?

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    Also, what do you have set up for your PCT?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    How many mL's do you have of each compound and what are the mg/mL for each one?
    Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    Also, what do you have set up for your PCT?
    answer those^^^

i would like to see your diet

3 bottles of prop 100 mg/ ml
    1 cyp 200mg/ml
    2 eq 200 mg/ml
    125 halo pills not sure strength
    h-drol 25mg pills
    pct clomid and hcg and whatever else i can get through ar-r

diet- in order for the day
    oatmeal and protein powder- protein bar- chicken veggies brown rice- cashews or almonds or beef jerky, chicken or steak sweet potatoes or brown rice veggies- protein shake

Quote Originally Posted by casanova333 View Post
    3 bottles of prop 100 mg/ ml
    1 cyp 200mg/ml
    2 eq 200 mg/ml
    i'm assuming these are 10mL vials?
    125 halo pills not sure strength
    might want to figure that out
    h-drol 25mg pills
    pct clomid and hcg and whatever else i can get through ar-r

diet- in order for the day
    oatmeal and protein powder- protein bar- chicken veggies brown rice- cashews or almonds or beef jerky, chicken or steak sweet potatoes or brown rice veggies- protein shake
    bold

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Looks like its gonna be prop and halo unless you can find more eq.....

Diet could probably use so work unless you know your macros

I think my diet is pretty good feel free to critique if you like
    yes all are 10ml
    dont know how to fig out the halo, what is common they are little white pills with no markings not very big around and a little thick

I actually can get more eq if needed but was trying to make this cycle the least harsh sides wise

I think my diet is pretty good feel free to critique if you like
    yes all are 10ml
    dont know how to fig out the halo, what is common they are little white pills with no markings not very big around and a little thick
    you need to figure out their dose bro, a normal pill could have up to 500mg if it doesn't have any filler, so that isn't going to tell us anything

no clue on the halo then if there are pics somewhere i could compare but otherwise i dont have a way to find out so i guess count them out.. the would prob kill my hairline anyway

Usually dosed around 10mg a pill..

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran EQ for 10 weeks and loved the gains that went with it. I was also running a maintenance dose of TEST E along with it. Gains were very solid and maintainable and the side effects were very minimal. The only downside IMO from the EQ was how much I had to use. Depending on body weight and cycle history and everything 600mg/weekly is very doable. Assuming diet and training are in check 600mg of EQ and maybe 50mg ED of prop you should expect the 7-15 solid pounds youre looking for. I've heard the arguement that test should be run in higher mg than other compounds in the cycle, however this worked very well for me. My main issue was the acne and I didn't see much of it with the cycle mentioned.

Thanks Anabolios thats kinda what i was wondering, with the low maintenance of test will i have any hair probs or nothing more than normal b/c im basically replacing what the eq will shut down

this is where im at now, not trying to be huge but i think 7-15 would do me some good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please Help with cycle-photo.jpg  

Yes we need to get you a better diet.... the drugs won't do the work for you...

you gotta eat in order to grow and maintain yourself.....

what are your goals.... just 7-15lbs more lbs?.... probably could just run the test prop by itself....

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Yes we need to get you a better diet.... the drugs won't do the work for you...

you gotta eat in order to grow and maintain yourself.....

what are your goals.... just 7-15lbs more lbs?.... probably could just run the test prop by itself....
    AGREED, but the EQ is very good for solid gains with low side effects. Running the EQ @ 600mg weekly and test prop @ 50mg EQ =350mg weekly shouldnt give you many issues as far as side effects go unless youre prone to them. But injecting ED will keep your blood levels steady and 350mg isnt a wildly high dosage or anything

^^^Less drugs, more proper nutrition and training.... at least where he is in development. JMO

Well what exactly should i change with the diet b/c when ive played with it i just start putting on extra fat if i up the calories too much. (this question in regards to daily life, not when on) i wasnt this lean a month ago but when prior to that i had upped my calories added some fat so i added in the cardio. Im trying to look good for the summer
    I obviously plan on eating a ton more calories once i start, especially b/c last time i used the eq i had a huge appetite

My training is good i weigh 170 right now i repped out 225 12 times in bench on monday put up 10 plates each side of the leg press last week im not weak the guy ive been lifting with is 205 and i hang with him on most stuff so i know my training isnt bad

Get started on making the necessary adjustments that will enable these goals to be met.... PROPER nutritional and PROPER training...

Eating a ton of whatever won't cut it.... You gotta get in nutritional sources in order to avoid putting on extra fat...

Great place to get some help is: Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101

Particularly post 21 will help you design a diet that will fit your needs....

i only weighed a 135 out of hs i know diet matters when putting on size otherwise i would have never made it to where i am i appreciate your input and i have actually done post 21 to find my baseline. that is what ive used for the diet i am currently on.
    I thought theses were nutritional
    cashews almonds chicken breast oatmeal vegetables fruit brown rice wheat bread these are the things i currently eat

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    take the halo before ur lifts of course...i wouldnt **** with the EQ really, should be ran a 12-16 imo

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    i only weighed a 135 out of hs i know diet matters when putting on size otherwise i would have never made it to where i am i appreciate your input and i have actually done post 21 to find my baseline. that is what ive used for the diet i am currently on.
    I thought theses were nutritional
    cashews almonds chicken breast oatmeal vegetables fruit brown rice wheat bread these are the things i currently eat
    i like 96% lean beef as well, tuna is always good...eggs are good too...gotta watch the fat with the eggs and beef tho, however good sources of protein. lean beef will have 50 g protein for half/pound, i usually eat a whole pound after i lift...that is of course WITH my protein shake

good luck mate.

Thanks Chris
    anyone have more input on my cycle???

bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what else you want to know...

Reed's spot on:

For your goals, you'd be fine with the prop.

Thread Information