dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

really really strange!!!!!!!

on test e 500mg p/w, 45mg dbol . on 3 weeks now, size starting to show, but strenght is fukn non exsistant!!!! was lifting heavier during my last off phase!! just seem to pump an cant go heavier, for instance, i was bicep curling 25kgs for 8 reps b4 i went on and now 3 sets 20kgs are leaving my bi's froze!! ive 13yrs powerlifting behind me, knw my diet etc. squat, bench and deadlift are just as draining as ever with no real poundage increases just cant figure this at all????!!! anyone experience this? thanks

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    This has happened to me before. For some reason the dbol swelled me up, but my edurance dropped big time. Soon after my balls shrank to half the size, and my strength and endurance went thru the roof.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    How much are you sleeping?

If I get less than 8 hours of sleep, it REALLY affects me while on cycle. Sweet spot for me is 7.5 - 8 hrs of sleep. Anything less and I'm worthless.

I can almost guarantee that this is the cause of your lack of strength so far.

hagaman is offline New Member
    I'm on Test P 90 mg ED and two weeks in I had the same issue. I felt like my muscles were getting tired more quickly and I was having trouble finishing workouts that I was doing off cycle. I was even feeling a burn in the abs during sex that didn't effect me before. It went away around week 3 for me then all was good and strength and endurance came back. Don't know why this happended, but I assume my body was adjusting to the Prop. Good luck bro.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    How much are you sleeping?

If I get less than 8 hours of sleep, it REALLY affects me while on cycle. Sweet spot for me is 7.5 - 8 hrs of sleep. Anything less and I'm worthless.

I can almost guarantee that this is the cause of your lack of strength so far.
    same here. but also, i find i cant think/remember things as well with insufficient sleep. more sleep is a win/win provided you dont overdo it.

Blog Entries
    cheers guys, tbh ive been running around like a blue assed fly for the past month, layed back and chilled this w'end so hopefully it'll recharge me. thinkin of leavin dbol out in future as i reckon this could b the cause of pumpin quickly

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    same here. but also, i find i cant think/remember things as well with insufficient sleep. more sleep is a win/win provided you dont overdo it.
    thats what i was thinking. over training maybe?

Blog Entries
    shouldnt be over training, am a personal trainer so know the score so to speak. know my training diet etc, but have only been usin aas for a year now. cant figure it out, mayb jus the body adjusting to the gear?? cherers

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    thats what i was thinking. over training maybe?
    well i think theres a fine line between powerlifting and bodybuilding. powerlifters love the strength from halo, but naturally, not much in terms of mass. i suspect the dbol /test pump will give great mass gains at the expense of endurance. i dunno about getting weaker though...

Thread Information