H BOMB is offline Senior Member

exp chest shooters please read

hey fellas i know this is an odd ? but i am an odd guy well anyway here it is.
    I wanted to know if you did a chest shot and did it in the wrong spot like too low or too high or vise versa could anything permanent happen like nerve damage?, gyno? any input would be great.

ah cmon, none of the pec pokers want to take a stab at this one. please

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I tried a pec shot once, and I don't know but I must have some sensitive as pecs. That shit hurt. None of my other body parts have pain from injection but the pecs kill me. Put a tear in my eye.

where on your chest did you poke?

About an inch up from the nipple and over towards the inner part of my pec at about a 45deg angle.

1.5" 23gauge

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    chest shots are just wrong bro, just stick to bigger muscle groups as glutes and quads

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    reason being, there is not enough muscle there to absorb the AS, and you dont wanna do shit near your heart (at least I wouldn't)

and if you shoot a fast acting AS, it can hurt like a BYATCH, thats y bro Pheedno never shot in his chest again, if you dont beleive me try shooting test Prop and you will know what i mean
    Last edited by Big_BoneZ; 12-04-2002 at 10:39 AM.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I do pec injection on a regular basis. If I don't go over 2 cc, I usually don't have any propblems. If you shoot it in a wrong place, you may be in pain but I don't think it'll cause gyno. BTW I shoot prop all the time in the chest. The pain isnt bad enough for me to stop yet. But with ed injection, I go thru many body parts.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    I tried a pec shot once, and I don't know but I must have some sensitive as pecs. That shit hurt. None of my other body parts have pain from injection but the pecs kill me. Put a tear in my eye.

You big baby!!! lol...

I don't do chest injections. It always reminds me of the movie Pulp Fiction when he has to stab that big ass needle into her chest and she sits up with it just dangling there... damn!

Originally posted by NoLimits

You big baby!!! lol...

I don't do chest injections. It always reminds me of the movie Pulp Fiction when he has to stab that big ass needle into her chest and she sits up with it just dangling there... damn!

Shit does hurt man. I'm usually kickin bach watching sports center or something and I don't even look, I just jab. I remember all so clear. i was watchin the tube and had a fat ass steak sandwich in my hand, poke that shit in there and my sandwich went flying. I was left with a tear in my eye for Dos reasons 1. That shit hurt and 2. My frickin sandwich fell on the floor, dog ate the steak and left me with big mustard stain on the carpet.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Pheedno: so does the site of a steak sandwich bring back bad memories?
    that was funny... well at least your dog was happy!

damn bro no wonder your steak went flyin. 23g 1.5" ouch, i hope you didn't stick that in all the way. pulp fiction comes to mind when i read that! i used a 25g 5/8 on mine and iced my chest down bf like a pussy. give you props for even puttin that near your chest.

poweredbyT&A is offline New Member
    I used 1ml of fina w/ a 25g 1" in the upper part(most meat) of the chest and not have any probelems.

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    i took a chest shot b4 but it was only slin so it was nothin, stung a lil

Thread Information