H BOMB is offline Senior Member

are the symptoms the same??

hey fellas i was wondering if the gyno symptoms from test and fina are the same. i have always been prone to gyno so i just want to be careful.
    i am on fina and winny right now. i have done deca with no problems so hopefully it will be the same for fina. i started taking 1 gram of vitex ed just to be safe and i have bromo on the way which i will take if i see sides. also i was planning on taking clen at the end. if i have to use bromo would it be bad to be taking the bromo, clen and clomid all at the same time. any op would be great. thanks

bump

anyone?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have never done fina, but from what I hear, it is different. I never got gyno from test enan, but got it something terrible from sustanon . Fina, I hear lot's of guys get gyno from, even guys that normally don't get gyno from straight test. Again, I have no personal experience wtih fina, but from one of my good friends, whom I know well, did it, and got gyno, something terrible, and this guy never had gyno ever.
    Deca gyno and fina/test gyno is somewhat different in that it is somewhat different to cure. some say bromo, for deca gyno, but from what I hear Nolv doesn't do anything for deca gyno, but works great for test gyno symptoms.
    But users normally only have gyno problems with deca, from high dosages.

thanks bro. anyone nkow the symptoms for fina gyno?

Thread Information