peaker is offline Senior Member

Question Dianabol Tablets

Never taken a cycle before and just wondering how effective it would be to take a 8 week cycle of dianabol on its own, tablet form. Not looking for a mean cycle but something that will help put on about 10lbs of lean muscle, maybe more

My stats are
    5'9"
    200lbs
    15% b/f
    21 years old
    Been training for almost 3 years.

peaker

The original jason Guest
    not sure that deserves an answer but the answer is no dont do it you will suffer more than its worth and lose most of your gains if you are gonna juice do it right do some research injectables are safer just cos its a needle doesnt mean its worse on you it jsut enters your body differently. Orals are very harsh and on their own are not worth it. A cycle consists of usually one or 2 injectables and 1 or 2 orals I would do some reading then post any questions

peace
    Jason

The Iron Game Guest
    An Aussie in the house

I would recommend buying some arimidex or nolva and proviron and running a simple 4-6 week cycle of dianabol .

20mgs daily nolva and 50mgs daily proviron or

0.5mgs-1mg daily arimidex the higher if you an afford it.

Some day you will have to get used to injections, they are far safer than most oral steroids and injecting really isnt difficult or painful at all.

Peace

The Iron Game Guest
    OJ, you are up way early man

The original jason Guest
    i told u roid rage exists lol listen to IG hes the man im just angry lol but I was serious

peace
    Jason

just thinking...

yeah i've done alot of reading on the topic but just wondering if would do anything worth while thats all. I have no source for juice, except someone told me that could get dianabol and just wondering if its worth it thats all.

i'm not scared of needles but never had any experience with AS so its a matter of what i can get more than me being scared to stick the needle in

peaker

The original jason Guest
    Bro I wouldnt use aas just based on what you can get I would wait if oyu are gonna put your body through that make sure you get it right spend your tim doing some research tweaking your diet there is alot of knowledge here to help you and many knowledgable bros just my ideas if you really want to try the dbol go with what IG says u will get real strong from it but it aromatises highly and the chances of keeping much of youur gains are small

peace
    Jason

oh yeah IG its 9pm here and im still at work dont know about early lol

original jason...

thanks for the advice bro, thats the reason i haven't started AS as yet, but what would you say is a good novice cycle

currently ~200lbs and consuming around 200 grams of protein/day, train 5 times a week, and i'm 21 around 15% b/f

peaker

The original jason Guest
    if u want mass you would have to go with test/deca dbol not sure on age most people would say wait till u r a bit older cos u can make so many good gains naturally but guess thats personal opinion. If you do some studying searching for test/deca dbol cycles you will find lots of good info it really depends on what oyu want to achieve also ??? you would need to up your food intake alot to if you want to gain I would say to about 300 g per day as well as 200-300g carbs depending if you are an endo,meso or ectomorph also some good fats in there to sorry I cant answer everything more specifically but there is alot of info here if you do some reading

peace
    Jason

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with oj
    if you cant get juice double up on that protien bro and youll get bigger.
    train hard and eat right youll notice a big diffrence.juice will come later.

Thread Information