Thread: yohimburn help

projectsherv is offline Associate Member

Question yohimburn help

ok what is the correct way to use it 5 days on 2 days off? also is it less effective is you put it on more parts of your body? how many places is too much? any help is appreciated.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on it every day right now. I use it after a shower before I go to bed. I put it on my stomach, chest and love handles area, and sometimes on a few parts on my arms where I have some stubborn fat. I think it has made a difference. But I think Diet and cardio have really made a difference. I was going 3 on 1 off, but went to ED on the advise of my good bro OG.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    If you got the DF chances are you can use it everyday. The reason for 5/2 is to let the water retention go down but the DF takes care of that.
    You should limit the area you put it on unless you are really cranking the cardio and dieting hard. I would suggest only using it on obs and chest together or obs and abs. If you do glutes or hams do them seperately.

bigtraps is offline Member
    A little tip:
    Make sure to wash your hands real good after applying, before scratching your balls...just take my word for it.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I hear that Bigtraps. That shit burns.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    yea i got the DF, i have been doing it on my chest, love handles, and my lower back. i wanted to add in abs but i thought it might be too many spots. im at 12%, how long before i should start seeing results? im taking hydroxycut before my AM cardio, and my cardio consists of jogging 6mph and walking 3.5 at 6-7 incline. i do about 45 min spend about 65% jogging and 35% walking.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Also a good tip is to get some body scrub... i use neutrogena and use it in the shower on the bodyparts you are using it on... it exfoliates the skin and lets the yohimburn penetrate better.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Don't Wash those hands!

Originally posted by bigtraps
    A little tip:
    Make sure to wash your hands real good after applying, before scratching your balls...just take my word for it.
    Hey I think that's one of the best things about yohimburn! I never wash my hands and ALWAYS play pocket pool right after . Nothing like that minty fresh feeling down there!

Re: Don't Wash those hands!

Originally posted by Jdawg50

Hey I think that's one of the best things about yohimburn! I never wash my hands and ALWAYS play pocket pool right after . Nothing like that minty fresh feeling down there!
    would think that would induce a response more like this

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Are you happy with the results from the product? How long before you started seeing a difference?

Oh...by the way...if you are using it on hamstrings and you are a woman.....be REAL careful how far up the leg you get it....
    NUFF SAID

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I swear, Ulter and Macro must have a radar screen that pops up every time yohimburn is mentioned on AR - oh well, it is always best to get the info from the horses mouth, I suppose.... or in Macro and Ulter's case maybe its the other end of the horse

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I swear, Ulter and Macro must have a radar screen that pops up every time yohimburn is mentioned on AR - oh well, it is always best to get the info from the horses mouth, I suppose.... or in Macro and Ulter's case maybe its the other end of the horse

One week...

I've been using the DF for a week now. Generally I apply after my am carido shower. I've lost 6 lbs in the last couple weeks so I'm not sure if its the Yohimburn or the weight loss......but I am seeing a difference already. I'm using it on my abs, love handles and hams.

My question... is that too much area? If so....why? I've not noticed any sides. I am seeing the love handless shrinking and I am seeing more abs. I've lost almost an inch off my waist.

I'm eating clean and hitting cardio 5-6 days a week (30 min 60-70%) first thing in the AM on an empty stomach.

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

due to changes in the delivery platform, side effects are much less common. Also its not total area but total amount used..

sides are more common among those that are very sensitive or are stacking (particularly EC)..

the most important thing is that the more that you use the more of a calorie deficit is needed to get the same results to dose ratio..

the reason being that although there is an increase in metabolism the increase in available fatty acids (due to A2 inhibition).. is greater..

though sounds as though you have things well in hand..

I am stacking with ECA right now. I still have no more sides than I do with straight ECA. My body is probably immune anymore.

Honestly don't know what my calorie count is.....but I have cut all crap from my diet and trying to keep all most my carbs to bfast and lunch. So far so good. Gonna keep plugging. The only bad thing about the loss is ....I'm seeing stretch marks I hadn't seen before YUCK.

Now I need a product that will do away with those too.

C.B.

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    I am stacking with ECA right now. I still have no more sides than I do with straight ECA. My body is probably immune anymore.

Honestly don't know what my calorie count is.....but I have cut all crap from my diet and trying to keep all most my carbs to bfast and lunch. So far so good. Gonna keep plugging. The only bad thing about the loss is ....I'm seeing stretch marks I hadn't seen before YUCK.

Now I need a product that will do away with those too.

C.B.
    are you using anything? retin A or one of the other A isomers? Vitamin E?

Right now.... I am drenching myself in coco butter because my skin is not used to this climate. That's it....nothing else.

C.B.

Right now.... I am drenching myself in coco butter because my skin is not used to this climate. That's it....nothing else.

C.B.
    coco butter is OK.. but you may want to look into the above options, they are fairly helpful and can be very effective..

retin a
    http://www.skinsite.com/info_tretinoin_products.htm

various supps.. azelaic acid (a natural super vitamin a is good)

http://greencanyon.com/products/c100367.htm

I am using a suppliment called MD-6 (switched over from ECA). It contains 6mg of Yohimbine HCI. Should I be worried about using that and the DF?

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Where do you order yohimburn from?

Originally posted by Deadend
    Where do you order yohimburn from?
    HERE

I am using a suppliment called MD-6 (switched over from ECA). It contains 6mg of Yohimbine HCI. Should I be worried about using that and the DF?
    you should be fine, but if you notice sides.. cut back on one or the other..

btw- if they claim 6mg per tab.. they are full of it.. manufacturer limit is 3mg..
    though the DF stacks well with EC
    why the switch? are your rotating?

That was 6 per serving which is 2 caps. ECA really isn't working for me anymore...I went off for 2 weeks but it still isn't all that effective so I went back to the MD-6.

I'm a little shakey today but otherwise ok. No heart palps or anything.

gonna use the MD-6 for 2 weeks...go clean for two and then start up .. hopefully on a clen /primo cycle w/ECA.

C.B.

P.s... thanks for the great responses.

try rotating.. every 2-3wk ec and NYC (or md-6) and then clen every other rotation..(because using it frequently is wasteful..)

add tyrosine.. it will enhance cns effect

Thread Information