Thread: Winny

NickDib is offline New Member

Winny

6 foot
    12% body fat
    age 21
    190 pounds

hey guys i was looking into trying a cylce winny at 50 mg a day(oral) in april, but i'm currently on Accutane and i was wondering if it would be to much for my liver. or could i take a liver protectent such as milk thistle to help protect my liver.

any suggestion is great

thanks guys,

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, what are looking to do?...sounds like a waste of time and money...

im trying to cut for the summer because im going on a month long vacation. an i heard that winny gives you great cut results and some gains. im currently taking 80 mg of Accutane.

Not true, winny helps harden the muscle...Cardio and strict diet burns fat bro...

alright i knew that, im just asking wether it would be ok to take both at the same time. i have done my research on it and i know my information, im just starting of so i was going to take 50mgs of it a day, i was just wondering if its ok to take both for only 6 weeks.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Not true, winny helps harden the muscle...Cardio and strict diet burns fat bro...
    yup. I completely agree. Taking winstrol will just dry out your joints savagely, and you'll be walking around like a 70 year old crippled man.

They will def. raise Liver enzymes bro...taking them both will bring them even higher...I would say no longer than 4 weeks...

alright thanks bro, big help, should i also take a liver protectent with it? if so should i take something other then milk thistle?

♠AceOfSpades♠ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDib View Post
    alright thanks bro, big help, should i also take a liver protectent with it? if so should i take something other then milk thistle?
    liv52 im sure someone as a link to it.

soory for all the questions guys but i have 1 more. will i get some good results for only taking it for 4 weeks?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    soory for all the questions guys but i have 1 more. will i get some good results for only taking it for 4 weeks?
    get milk thistle and evening primrose oil to aid with liver support.

a month cycle of winny is very common.. and you can see good results. I wouldn't plan on being ridiculous ripped for your spring break, or whatever vacation you're going on though... winny just doesn't work that way.

yea i understand that i was just going to take it with a strict deit and cardio.i know nothings a miricle in a pill. so thats great that i sould get some result from it. About the joint problems are the really common? should i be worried about it?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, you will not. I would get a couple bottles of test and diet your ass off. You're build some muscle while burning bf (do loads of cardio) and you'll completely change your physique.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    alright i knew that, im just asking wether it would be ok to take both at the same time. i have done my research on it and i know my information, im just starting of so i was going to take 50mgs of it a day, i was just wondering if its ok to take both for only 6 weeks.
    well if that were true, then you would know that you should almost always run test with any cylce, and oral only cylces are highly unapproved of. And only four weeks? you sound like another person who does think that AAS is a miracle pill, your just doing this to look good for the beach on your one month long vaccation? and unless your diet and cardio and training stays exactly the same for that one month you will loose almost everything you gain, if you gain anything at all. Just another spring breaker, of course... IMO

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The op is 21?

Thread Information