curiouswon21 is offline New Member

Primo and Anavar stack

I just finished taking an Anavar only cycle @ 40mgs for 4 weeks.. Saw some gains. It was my first time using and am ready for more. I was thinking about running a 6 week cycle with Primobolan at 400mgs a week along with Anavar at 60mgs a day.

Is this a Good stack? What could i expect from this?? any ideas?.... Open for suggestions.

BTW im 6'1 at about 235 at around 10-12% body fat with an pretty intense training program.. thanks guys

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    add some test in there and you will be set...maybe throw out the primo and replace it with test...just curious what kind of training do you do?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouswon21 View Post
    I just finished taking an Anavar only cycle @ 40mgs for 4 weeks.. Saw some gains. It was my first time using and am ready for more. I was thinking about running a 6 week cycle with Primobolan at 400mgs a week along with Anavar at 60mgs a day.

Is this a Good stack? What could i expect from this?? any ideas?.... Open for suggestions.

BTW im 6'1 at about 235 at around 10-12% body fat with an pretty intense training program.. thanks guys
    Let start over bro...
    age?
    goal?
    and then we will see where we want to go with this...

Im an athlete working out 4-5 times a week running 3.. both very intense. not trying to get that huge steriod look.. just trying to get some lean solid gains that i can keep. Im 21 by the way.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks of primo is too short and 400 mgs may be a little low dose. i would suggest more like 10 weeks@600 mgs for optimal results. oh yeah and add test p to the mix.
    Last edited by lex57; 03-11-2009 at 10:35 PM.

yeah i realize its really short cycle but thats what im looking for.. a real quick stack that will show some results.. how much test p should i run with it?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    at 21 you are a little young to start the gear.....

this sounds like your first real cycle...

I would look at a test e cycle

jump start it with some dbol

pct with clomid and nolv

I dont want to write out your cycle for you....

then come back and let us know what you would like to do.....

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Run the primo for at least 8 weeks, thats what i would consider a short cycle. You should do some more research into test. Don't just rule it out without studying up.

Do you know what your PCT is going to be? I've never run primo/var. I don't know what this would do to your hpta. Whatever it would do would be preatty minimal, but your still going to want to run some serms.

thats what i was looking to run something short and a little weaker for my first cycle with less side effects.. ive been looking for awhile and these two just seemed to be some good starters but i still might wait on it.. i was just looking for a little more experienced knowledgeable advise. thanks guys

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    personally i wouldn't do test e/dbol cycle if i were you..its a great cycle but i think test p/anavar would be great if you dont mind ed or eod injections and it will be shorter than the test e/dbol cycle...im on it right now and its my first real cycle and i love it...very lean gains

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouswon21 View Post
    yeah i realize its really short cycle but thats what im looking for.. a real quick stack that will show some results.. how much test p should i run with it?
    primo wont work well for a "short stack to show results". if you wanna run short the you should use a short estered compound such as winstrol , masteron , test propionante, or even npp. primo has like a 10-14 day half life so it takes a long time to get your blood levels sustained. but i also agree 100% with prone2rage.....start simple and progress from there, and research your cycle a little more i.e. try to match the best substance to maximize your goals in this case short estered compounds. oh an i usually run 100 mg eod of prop in my cycles......but in my last one i got some bacne i may go to e.d. injects now with test p.

my buddy is actually finishing up that same cycle.. test p with anavar .. got a lot stronger off it with some lean size.. but ive read people lose alot of there strength when they get off the test p.. any truth to this?

Thread Information