seniormateus is offline Associate Member

Any suggestions for first cycle in 3 years

I havn't hit a big cycle for about 3 years and I'm ready to get back in the game. Since then I ran a little deca and anavar but just enough to give an extra workout boost and that was about a year and a half ago. I'm recovered from a bad car wreck and vicatin addiction after the doc prescribed me 600 pills at 500mgs. I plan to continue to try to get over my plateau's naturally until January. Thanks for the good advice manijak, I've decided to start my cycle when I really hit the wall. I'm not interested in becoming too big and I don't want the risk of to many side effects, especially hairloss or anxiety. I've been listening to some good advice on similar posts. Reading Mastiff's advice has been a huge help. I'm 6'3'' 210 at about 12%bf and I'm kind of built like Alex Rodriguez. I was 230 when I ran 750 mg's of test along with a few other things a couple years back, although alot of it was water weight. I should run clen and still might but it really gives me the shakes. I was curious from a few more experienced bros what this cycle would do to my bodyweight if I have the proper diet and sleep. I'd love to run the var what I was wondering what doses would be the best for how long and when on this cycle. Any suggestions about tapering this cycle? I'm all ears!

ttokkyo sustanon 250 (375mgs) wk 1-10
    ttokkyo deca 300 (300mgs) wk 1-10
    denkal d-bol 30mgs a day wk 1-4
    anavar although I don't have it yet and don't know what doses I'll run
    clomid wk 13-15
    hcg wk 13-15

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it sounds good, i'd bump that sus up to 500mg/week, keep the deca at 300 cause you might be pushing it if u bump it up to 600mg, and i'd say screw the anavar cause you can buy another cycle for what you are going to pay for the anavar. Run the hcg 5000iu's a week if u can

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    5000iu's a week, good advice, I'll do that and I'll get another 5ml bottle of sus to bump it up to 500mgs a week. Damn that var is expensive isn't it, I asked santa for a great deall on it for Christmas! Imagine finding some of that in your stocking.. thanks for the advice Full Intensity.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Sounds good to me too, bro. I'd up the sus like full intensity said. Start running the var when you finish the d-bol.

Thread Information