steropower is offline Associate Member

Adex not enough to prevent gyno

My left nipple hurts more since yesterday that i increased my Prop and Tren to 150/75 EOD.Although i am on Adex at 0.5 EOD still hurts.

What should i do?

I have a box of Caber left.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Step adex to ed or maybe think about letro

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Letro will destroy that Gyno

If its only your left, you sure its Gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Yeah Letro will destroy that Gyno

If its only your left, you sure its Gyno?
    Absolutely,always have problems only with left.I have a small lump from so many years of juicing

I would increase the Adex but it's so f****ing pricey here!

I started Caber 0.25mg E3D.Will see how it goes.

How long it takes to feel its results?(Ok i know it has a long halflife...)

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Could you possibly goto a doc and just complain about your nipple?
    He might simply just prescribe you something to fix it up or help atleast

Eg; not mention juicing, just mention that you've got a sore ass nipple

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Check this thread out.

All you need to know about GYNO.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    I have gyno lumps and just ordered Pramipexole.

First, it's important to note that high end dosing is NOT for prolactin suppression. High end dosing (over 1mg) also requires a lot of patience and adaptation as well as generally a VERY slow progression in dose. Have noticed many people trying high end dosing when they DO NOT NEED it for the purposes they are using it for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prolactin suppression using Pramipexole

For Prevention: when you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up.

Doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

Now for you people that want high end dosing benefits, which are not prolactin suppression. This is a lot more complex, and generally requires a VERY slow progression in dosing to acheive. Clinicals increased the dose by 0.125 every 3-5 days. there will typicallly be side effects for people at various point along the progression. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE AWARE OF THESE BEFORE YOU LAUNCH INTO HIGH END DOSING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Check this thread out.

All you need to know about GYNO.

Ok thanks,but have read all the stickies here.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dado5 View Post
    i have gyno lumps and just ordered pramipexole.

First, it's important to note that high end dosing is not for prolactin suppression. High end dosing (over 1mg) also requires a lot of patience and adaptation as well as generally a very slow progression in dose. Have noticed many people trying high end dosing when they do not need it for the purposes they are using it for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    prolactin suppression using pramipexole

for prevention: When you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an

for treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then slowly escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up.

Doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. If it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. A good number of people will notice niether. Taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

Now for you people that want high end dosing benefits, which are not prolactin suppression. This is a lot more complex, and generally requires a very slow progression in dosing to acheive. Clinicals increased the dose by 0.125 every 3-5 days. There will typicallly be side effects for people at various point along the progression. It is extremely important that you be aware of these before you launch into high end dosing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :bump: :bump: :bump:

Thread Information