Muscleking89 is offline New Member

11 pounds in 7 days!!!?!

Guys, this is my first cycle ever (500mg/wk Test e) and I'm running nolva, clomid and proscar oncycle. Today was my weigh-in day (7th day) and my 2nd injection. My starting weight was 186.8 lbs and when I stepped on the scale 2day 198.2 was the number!!I'm taking in 4000 clean calories a day ( thats only 600 cals above my maintenence) and I know that it's too early to be seeing results now and probably till the 3rd 4th wk.

GUYS WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?!
    I'm reducing my cals to maintenence as of 2mrw and I'll see what happens!

I need HELP..

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    A good amount of that might be water weight, muscle and fat obivously. It does seem really weird only in 7 days though. You're weighing yourself right after waking up each time?

it really shouldn't have kicked in that much by now. Who knows maybe you're someone who has more receptors which are more senstivie seeing as its your first cycle

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I never tried myself, but test-e is commonly described as a late bloomer on these forums, some say it takes up to 6-7 weeks to kick in. Maybe you just gained some water-fat weight??

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Thanks you also reminded me I need to get something for hair loss, as that is something I don't have atm.

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    A good amount of that might be water weight, muscle and fat obivously. It does seem really weird only in 7 days though. You're weighing yourself right after waking up each time?

it really shouldn't have kicked in that much by now. Who knows maybe you're someone who has more receptors which are more senstivie seeing as its your first cycle
    I weigh myself as soon as I wake up and my diet is pretty clean..And I'm sure its not the Test e effects, for God's sake its the seventh day. I didn't get any kicks in strenght, libido, pumps I just got Test flu and it faded away on day 5. It's probably water weight isn't it?! But I'm runngin nolva and clomid so water weight gain should be minimal!. Anyways I'll reduce my calories to maintenence level as of 2mrw and see how the week goes. Thanks for the quick reply buddy.
    LIFT HARD

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    I never tried myself, but test-e is commonly described as a late bloomer on these forums, some say it takes up to 6-7 weeks to kick in. Maybe you just gained some water-fat weight??
    Thats what's killing me..It's day seven and I'm 11 pounds up! I'm on nolva and clomid so water gain should be minimized, am I right?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleking89 View Post
    Thats what's killing me..It's day seven and I'm 11 pounds up! I'm on nolva and clomid so water gain should be minimized, am I right?
    don't worry about it so much, the majority of it is water weight and the extra weight of the food that's in your stomach(4000cal, if it's clean, is alot of food and will weight quite a bit until it's excreted)

you could be taking in too much salt with your diet which could attest to the water weight

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Why are you on clomid so early in the cycle?

Thanks for the help/suggestions guys, I will be rethinking of a strategy for this and post it asap.

Thanks a million

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow thats alot of water weight. its 100% impossible to put muscle on that fast. how's your diet?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    Why are you on clomid so early in the cycle?
    The reason is that I want to minimize my HPTA shutdown, I know using clomid for this oncycle is minimal. But as this is my first and last cycle I don't wanna completely shut it off, just being more cautious I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    wow thats alot of water weight. its 100% impossible to put muscle on that fast. how's your diet?
    It is pretty pretty clean
    Calories: 4000 ( 600 above maint)
    Protein: 40%
    Carbs: 40%
    Fat: 20%

No supps!

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    you probably just need to take a huge dump

Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    you probably just need to take a huge dump
    WTF is that?

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    WTF is that?
    you are kidding right? a dump?

taking a SHlT.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, this is my first cycle ever (500mg/wk Test e) and I'm running nolva, clomid and proscar oncycle. Today was my weigh-in day (7th day) and my 2nd injection. My starting weight was 186.8 lbs and when I stepped on the scale 2day 198.2 was the number!!I'm taking in 4000 clean calories a day ( thats only 600 cals above my maintenence) and I know that it's too early to be seeing results now and probably till the 3rd 4th wk.

GUYS WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?!
    I'm reducing my cals to maintenence as of 2mrw and I'll see what happens!

I need HELP..
    Are you sure your scale isn't fvcked up? Even with a kickstart oral, it's still almost impossible to gain that much that fast.

skeldno is offline Member
    Are you weighing yourself on the same scales every time?

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    you are kidding right? a dump?

taking a SHlT.
    LMAO I didn't quite get it at the first glance. My bad haha

Btw I took a dump about 3 times and I weigh my self every week on the same scale at the same time with the exact same conditions! I Can't F***** believe it,even if I frontloaded and kickstarted with dbol or sumthin it's impossible to gain 11 pounds in 7 days. I guess its the "First cycle magic"

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    It is pretty pretty clean
    Calories: 4000 ( 600 above maint)
    Protein: 40%
    Carbs: 40%
    Fat: 20%

No supps!
    I cant believe it either. As said, maybe its all fats and water. Post a pic or somethin..

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Something weird is going on here. Do you feel like you've gained that much weight? That much weight that fast should be noticeable in your body.

I guess its possible that having the nolva and clomid running already is giving you some gains, but test-e in the first week?? Never run it myself but my understanding is it wouldn't really be doing anything at this point.

Do you feel like the juice is kicking in? Increased strength?
    Are you sure its test-e?
    Last edited by StritationOrBust; 03-12-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StritationOrBust View Post
    Something weird is going on here. Do you feel like you've gained that much weight? That much weight that fast should be noticeable in your body.

I guess its possible that having the nolva and clomid running already is giving you some gains, but test-e in the first week?? Never run it myself but my understanding is it wouldn't really be doing anything at this point.

Do you feel like the juice is kicking in? Increased strength?
    Are you sure its test-e?
    That could be a possible reason yeah running the nolva and clomid! I'm just as amazed as you are. Test e usually kicks in a the 3-4th or even 5th wk. I'm dead sure its Test e, no question about that. And 600 calories above maintenece isn't that much either!!!Anyways I'm cutting the dose in half starting next wk.As for my calories I'll reduce em to 3000 (500 below maint)and will extend the cycle to 16 wks and focus on leaning out rather than gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. What made me want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time is that is my first and last cycle I'm planning to do, so I wanted to reap all the benefits of both worlds which is rather difficult! Thanks for your help m8, I really appreciate it!
    Do you have any suggestions/opinion?

asimov is offline Junior Member
    Whenever I used Test E I got the same thing, about 7-9 pounds by the eighth day or so. Same with Deca . Water weight. In fact on 2 occasions I was going thru joint issues when I wasn't cycling. I'd do just 2 full shots 3 or 4 days apart and voila, water gain around that 8th day. Joints felt better. It would last for awhile (not sure exactly, 2 months possibly) just with those 2 shots.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    You dont have enough in your system yet... If you were on dbol I'd believe it....

who knows...combo of things probably and a lot of water retention.

Gears is offline Member
    Ramen noodles... Mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Ramen noodles... Mystery solved.
    haha I think it is

Thanks alot guys

Thread Information