escalade43 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need some help with Finishing Cycle

I started out with
    week #1 1cc test cyp 1cc Deca 1cc Tren
    Week #2 1cc test cyp 1cc Deca 1cc Tren
    week #3#4#5#6 1.5cc tren 1.5cc deca

Here is where i am at right now... i went from 220 to now 250
    great gains however... i am having an issue with belly bloat... i feel like i am holding alot of water on my belly .. when i stand up i look good feel good
    however when i sit down i feel like a lump of shit ...
    Waist went from a 33 to now a 36
    Arms from 18 to now 20.5

I need some advice on what to move on to or what next to do ... I need to start cutting down

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade43 View Post
    I started out with
    week #1 1cc test cyp 1cc Deca 1cc Tren
    Week #2 1cc test cyp 1cc Deca 1cc Tren
    week #3#4#5#6 1.5cc tren 1.5cc deca

Here is where i am at right now... i went from 220 to now 250
    great gains however... i am having an issue with belly bloat... i feel like i am holding alot of water on my belly .. when i stand up i look good feel good
    however when i sit down i feel like a lump of shit ...
    Waist went from a 33 to now a 36
    Arms from 18 to now 20.5

I need some advice on what to move on to or what next to do ... I need to start cutting down

Why did you drop the test after week 2? You are going to be indescribely shut down soon. Why did you only run the whole cycle for 6 weeks? Are you aware of PCT?

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    did you stop running your test after week 2? you don't mention it after week 2. Thats not good. And running an AI would help a lot with the bloat. about .25mgEOD of A-dex,

Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    did you stop running your test after week 2? you don't mention it after week 2. Thats not good. And running an AI would help a lot with the bloat. about .25mgEOD of A-dex,
    I had to stop because the oil that the cyp was mixed with i had a reaction to that gave me gout! .. And if you ever had gout you wouldnt touch ****ing anything that that made gout active!

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Why did you drop the test after week 2? You are going to be indescribely shut down soon. Why did you only run the whole cycle for 6 weeks? Are you aware of PCT?
    Yes i am starting PCT this week with Liquidex as well as Tamox

I don't mean to rag on you but that is an awful cycle and an awful PCT. Those compounds take about 5 weeks to kick in, Test should always be the base of a cycle. Running the test for 2 weeks didn't do a damn thing and the 6 week cycle is just pointless. You really really need to do some research before you mess yourself up.

I don't mean to rag on you but that is an awful cycle and an awful PCT. Those compounds take about 5 weeks to kick in, Test should always be the base of a cycle. Running the test for 2 weeks didn't do a damn thing and the 6 week cycle is just pointless. You really really need to do some research before you mess yourself up.
    Thats why i am here my friend... To learn

What do you suggest i do immediatly to get outta the shit storm thats about to accrue? ... Is there a fast way or? ... need suggestions

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, Please tell us how do you know that the gout was caused by what the cyp was mixed with ??..Oh and what oil was the cyp mixed with??

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    wow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some help with Finishing Cycle-images.jpg  

I'm sure your doc told you thast one of the leading causes of gout is dehydration and lack of water intake...it cause your body to crystalize protein in certain areas of the body... attacks feet and toes...

Thats why i am here my friend... To learn
    Ok first lesson...is there no law that says you cant run a cycle without test BUT..be ready for the problems that are ahead...such as Shut down and a limp dick...you will need a good PCT bro.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    wow.
    The boards about learning .. all the people with knowledge sit back and say wow and shit but no one wants to give suggestions or help out ... So you can pass judgement after you have helped!

not to mention running 2 19 nors together is not a good idea at all............

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Ok first lesson...is there no law that says you cant run a cycle without test BUT..be ready for the problems that are ahead...such as Shut down and a limp dick...you will need a good PCT bro.
    throw some suggestions my way on what it should be .. i have access to whatever i want .. i just need somone with knowledge!

not to mention running 2 19 nors together is not a good idea at all............
    Well its not the same for everyone..i can run them all year long without a problem.

throw some suggestions my way on what it should be .. i have access to whatever i want .. i just need somone with knowledge!
    What are your stats and cycle expierence?

The boards about learning .. all the people with knowledge sit back and say wow and shit but no one wants to give suggestions or help out ... So you can pass judgement after you have helped!
    by that picture the meaning is this..... you have put the cart before the horse. you should have reseached FIRST then cycled, not vice versa. it is kind of late to try to help after you have done this cycle. hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Well its not the same for everyone..i can run them all year long without a problem.
    i agree.....however i am sure you are a little more seasoned than most and would not condone to a novice correct?

Brother< you need to do some reading...just for anyone to tell you to get stuff is not helping...what are your goals anyway???...

i agree.....however i am sure you are a little more seasoned than most and would not condone to a novice correct?
    I agree!

Thread Information