danb2009 is offline New Member

Have you had these side effects?

Has anyone ever had these side effects?I was doing 1ml of primo each week and 25 mg a day of stanzerol . After every shot of primo the following evening i would get dizzy,sweaty,heart pounding this would last for a couple of hours and was really bad in the end i had to stop the cycle because of it this was about a year ago.I decided to do another course about 6 weeks ago consisting of 1ml of test enanthate and 1 ml of Eq a week and i got exactly the same sides off that anyone had anything like this?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Sounds like anxiety bro...sides on primo???..heck no!!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    agreed sounds like classic anxiety. try some controled deep breathing after you inject for a few minutes and see if it helps.

danb2009 is offline New Member
    yeah its probably me scaring myself a lot of people have said that but just thought better to get a wider opion of people who know .cheers anyway boys thanks for advice.
    Last edited by danb2009; 03-12-2009 at 10:47 AM.

pharm-muscle is offline Associate Member
    I have had those sides! On EQ and winstrol . Mine went away after my body got use to the juice. I think it is a volume issue, increases in RBCs...I take a diuretic now when on cycle at it really helps...keeps my bp down so that there is less demand on my heart.

Thread Information