jaydillan is offline New Member

newb looking for help

i am 30 years old 6 ft and am about 205 lbs, I used to be a fairly stout guy and at about 185 lbs , but multiple motorcyce accidents and work relatted accidents have left me a little over weight and lazy . I have broken my back in three places ,colapsed a lung ,crushed my heel ,dislocated my ankle ,broken both wrists and forearms, cracked shoulder blade, and multiple ribs and fingers,so you can emagine all of my down time .Im just looking for the best oral anabolic stac cycle and diet to cut the fat ,build mass , and strength. thanks for any help.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Forget the steroids lol, you need a good clean diet and some cardio. Check out the diet forum its full of great information...

bump

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How long have you been back to training seriously? What does your training and diet look like?

just started training mostly cardio and light weights, and do not have a good diet

Big
    I would strongly recommend tweaking your diet and training for at least the next year before cycling. Often when people jump on a cycle before their body is ready they end up injuring themselves, your joints, connective tissue, etc are not ready for additional muscle mass, the body as a whole needs to be prepared.

what about acutting cycle

Big
    what is your body fat%?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    dont think gear is the answer yet.. so no need for a cutting cycle.. diet and cardio.. maybe some clen ..

no idea but i know 20 lbs its twenty more than i need.

Big
    I think a cutting cycle is fine for someone who is 10-12% bf and wants to get down to 8% or so, but that's not you. Just my 2 cents.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    I'm a couple of years older than you and I've put my body through some shit over the past couple of years. Nothing like what you describe but enough to slow me down, that's for sure.

I can tell you first hand that you do not wanna hit the gear outta the gate like this. Work on cardio and strength training o'natual for at least a year. Working with weights will add strength and mass to your bones. If nothing else, you have to make sure your skeletal structure is capable of dealing with the added strain that additional strength will bring.

On Cycle, you will gain strength faster than your skeletal structure can cope with and you'll end up really messing some shit up. Trust me, I didn't listen to these guys either and I paid the price with tendon pulls and a couple of other minor injuries. These guys know their shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I think a cutting cycle is fine for someone who is 10-12% bf and wants to get down to 8% or so, but that's not you. Just my 2 cents.
    you are prob correct im a rookie and just looking to get the best results without causing harm to myself

Thread Information