Apec is offline Junior Member

So I found.....laying around, what to do?

I am 24 and have been on a few cycles of test, winny, and EQ, but not for a few years. I have been lifting all natural the last 1.5 years and am very happy but I recently found in an old drawer a few packages and figured mine as well do a light cut cycle for summer. I am only 5'5 and 145lb so I really dont want to put on much more muscle.

150mg Letro
    50mg Nova
    25 pills of Clen 40mcg each

I know I can take the clen on own but that will only cut. I know the letro and nova is PCT, which is left over from a test cycle a few years ago.

My question is, is there any cycle I can use just these? I know it would be very light, but from reading the site letro and clen can be combined for cutting. I know it is said by many to not cycle Winny without test, but I was very pleased when I did it before. Should I just add winny to the clen and Letro? I really like what I read about var, but so much $$. Any help would be appreciated, and please no flames as I am just trying to jog my memory.

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick but if you are happy with 145lbs even at a mere 5'5" then you should have done that very easy naturally. and you are only using pct your whole post is just a mess.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Personally i wouldnt bother bro...

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I definitely would stay away from letro unless you have gyno.
    It is very nasty on the joints.
    If you wanna cut you can use the clen alone.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    not really, you don't have much nolva at all, that's about a day's worth

same with the clen , those 25 pills will get you through a couple weeks at best, as for the letro, you have plenty of that, but it won't really do you any good for a cycle

listen to all of us that have psoted bro we have much experience and you have very luckily got ll of us one 1 post you hit the jackpot!!!!!

It's actually 5'3, not 5'5...my bad. lol. So what your saying is either add somethingl like winny or var, or dont even **** with it. When I used prop, cyp, and EQ, and different times I was real happy, but not really going for that right now

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Then dont go for anything if you are "not goin for that".... whatever you are goin for can be done naturally. Like Phate said, you got a couple days worth of compounds. If thats what I had "laying around" I would just discard it, its nothing, and either stick to natural, or order up and entire cycle and do it right. Save the Letro for gyno reversal if ever needed when you decide to do a real, correct cycle.

dude your way to small imo to even think about aas but if your some type of very light weight lifting pro then I don't know what to tell you. My knowledge stops at diet and training. Sorry

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Apec View Post
    It's actually 5'3, not 5'5...my bad. lol. So what your saying is either add somethingl like winny or var, or dont even **** with it. When I used prop, cyp, and EQ, and different times I was real happy, but not really going for that right now
    what we're saying is that you don't have enough to do anything except reverse gyno,

the letro is pointless to use because all you would do running a high dose of that is drop your estrogen levels, which you actually need estrogen to build muscle so that is counter productive

you have 1 day of nolva, so that is pointless

and the clen you could run like this

40/40/40/80/80/80/120/120/120/120/80/40/40

which is only 13 days, which again is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what we're saying is that you don't have enough to do anything except reverse gyno,

the letro is pointless to use because all you would do running a high dose of that is drop your estrogen levels, which you actually need estrogen to build muscle so that is counter productive

you have 1 day of nolva, so that is pointless

and the clen you could run like this

40/40/40/80/80/80/120/120/120/120/80/40/40

which is only 13 days, which again is pointless
    oh phate you are soooo smart ... but not joking OP listen to us!

Thanks guys, appreciate it. So Ive decided to do A Var only cycle and just add to my Clen ....Always wanted to try var as I heard real good things. Thinking 8 wk 50-60mg ED, but should the Clen be after the Var, almost like a PCT? Or the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Apec View Post
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. So Ive decided to do A Var only cycle and just add to my Clen....Always wanted to try var as I heard real good things. Thinking 8 wk 50-60mg ED, but should the Clen be after the Var, almost like a PCT? Or the same time?
    wow!!!! you need more help/ research imo I would not do var only.
    You need some help from someone with more exp than me!!!

Ive been reading quite a bit and ive read pretty good feedback from var and clen cycle

Thread Information