system admin is offline Owner

Ronnie Coleman Tells us he is making a come back!

Check out our interview with Ronnie at the Arnold... He says he is coming back!

http://www.probodybuilding.com/video...ideo/index.php

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    everytime I hear his voice I think of Mike Tyson....lolol

great that you were there and could interview him!!!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Apples and oranges baby!
    Woudl be nice to see him come back

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Apples and oranges baby!
    Woudl be nice to see him come back
    I just mean the voice....he has the higher pitch like Mike Tyson

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Felicia Romero is hot..

ray0414 is offline Member
    he needs to stay retired and lay off the juice for a while and maybe he wont look so disfigured.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I dislike Ronnie Coleman for the fact he goes out of his way to tell the media he doesn't use anabolic steroids or performancing enhancing drugs naturally

Alright Ronnie, I guess you just get down to 295 ripped just with vitamins and protein

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    im gonna make your other site popular, site owner. im telling allllllllll my friends about it.

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I dislike Ronnie Coleman for the fact he goes out of his way to tell the media he doesn't use anabolic steroids or performancing enhancing drugs naturally

Alright Ronnie, I guess you just get down to 295 ripped just with vitamins and protein
    ha funny S,it...coleman on juice?? no way i thought anyone could be as big as a semi truck with a couple multi vitamins and tae bo right??? what a clown if he actually thinks someone would even consider him not being on juice

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    im gonna make your other site popular, site owner. im telling allllllllll my friends about it.
    please. i'm tired of all the idiots

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good news B, id love to see him back
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Poor jay cutler if he comes back ha!

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    he needs to stay retired and lay off the juice for a while and maybe he wont look so disfigured.
    He looks disfigured because he injured his left side, tricep and lat actually.. He slipped on chalk doing tbar rows...

Quote Originally Posted by nails4me2 View Post
    ha funny S,it...coleman on juice?? no way i thought anyone could be as big as a semi truck with a couple multi vitamins and tae bo right??? what a clown if he actually thinks someone would even consider him not being on juice
    He can't sit there and admit to all his steroid use , steroids are an ILLEGAL substance. If all the pro bodybuilders openly admitted to using steroids don't you think that would cause chaos among the spot, even more than the bad wrap it already gets.

afigs052377 is offline Junior Member
    hes the man lol

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
    He looks disfigured because he injured his left side, tricep and lat actually.. He slipped on chalk doing tbar rows...

He can't sit there and admit to all his steroid use, steroids are an ILLEGAL substance. If all the pro bodybuilders openly admitted to using steroids don't you think that would cause chaos among the spot, even more than the bad wrap it already gets.
    just curious..but if its obvious that pro bb'ers are using steroids (which it is) why dont they do investigations on them?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I Think Kai Greene was doing it he deserved that win !!! ... DID YOU SEE THAT ?!? NOW that's the man !! ... Tough Competition out there !! I don't know if Coleman can make the comeback that is needed to revitalize his career... I would like to see him do it. I really would... he was the main person that made me realize I wanted to make BODYBUILDING a career... Him, Branch Warren, and of course Cutler.... I dunno I guess we will see later on this year... should be exciting !!!

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    just curious..but if its obvious that pro bb'ers are using steroids (which it is) why dont they do investigations on them?
    To be honest, i don't know why they don't.. Possibly because they have these deals with the big big supplements companies. If you're a top level competitor you have a good sponsorship which means protection/power from a big company... Also, they probably get a doc prescription for test and growth and insulin . So even if they wanted to raid there shit they have a prescription for it

seriousmass is offline Banned
    To be honest, i don't know why they don't.. Possibly because they have these deals with the big big supplements companies. If you're a top level competitor you have a good sponsorship which means protection/power from a big company... Also, they probably get a doc prescription for test and growth and insulin. So even if they wanted to raid there shit they have a prescription for it
    Or maybe it's the fact that no law enforcement agency is going to waste their precious time and resources raiding pro-body builders houses looking for stashes of personal steroids . Ron-Coleman is not distributing steroids, what would a bust of his house amount to? lol.

come on people. use some common sense here.

raid a meth lab vs. coleman's house. tough choice.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Wasnt Ronnie the guy that played Mr T in the A-Team??? Didnt seem that big to me...
    Not gettin on that plane fooool hahaha...

Blog Entries
    Can one of the mods get rid of this fuvking spammer?? He's all over the place..

PT
    do you notice your posts are just dissapearing dieterc7? yes thats me following you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Blog Entries
    ^^ Nice one PT he's a prick..

PT
    i took down 31 of his posts in the last 10min

PT
    only admin can ban him so im just taking down his posts until he gets back

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Or maybe it's the fact that no law enforcement agency is going to waste their precious time and resources raiding pro-body builders houses looking for stashes of personal steroids . Ron-Coleman is not distributing steroids, what would a bust of his house amount to? lol.

you would think that but our government decides to go after baseball players when we have a war and a financial crisis going on.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post

you raid ronnie, either you find out he is selling, or you find out his supplier. the incentive is there...

stpete is offline Banned
    Maybe i'm wrong, but wasn't Coleman a cop? I thought i read an article and interview and he was in uniform. Did i have him mixed up with someone else? It's been years. Like maybe 8 or so.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Maybe i'm wrong, but wasn't Coleman a cop? I thought i read an article and interview and he was in uniform. Did i have him mixed up with someone else? It's been years. Like maybe 8 or so.
    Yes, he was a cop. I think even during his first couple years as olympia champ.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    great to see him back in the game, but i really dont forsee him winning another Mr. O.

Mad HaTTer is offline New Member
    Hope this is true, it'd be great to have him back in the mix.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Yes, he was a cop. I think even during his first couple years as olympia champ.
    Thanks. Those cops.......

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Link aint working?

PT

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Thanks

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

He can't sit there and admit to all his steroid use, steroids are an ILLEGAL substance. If all the pro bodybuilders openly admitted to using steroids don't you think that would cause chaos among the spot, even more than the bad wrap it already gets.
    Apparently you didn't read what I said, he GOES OUT OF HIS WAY meaning when the topic isn't even on performancing enhancing drugs to tell people he doesn't use it.

And Jay Cutler has majorly hinted he uses it and Victor Martinez got busted in a sting operation selling steroids to a undercover cop and also his name came up on a client's list of a Balco Lab that was raided by federal agents.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    That's liek saying why don't cops investigate rock stars who do cocaine and heroin, rappers who do marijuana and prescription painkillers, etc.

Because with fame/power comes a level of protection and the feds are going to waste time on convicting someone who has the money to fight off charges when the end result isn't going to get them anywhere.

Busting a steroid lab > busting a steroid user

Eamonn t is offline New Member
    im a huge ronnie fan and i think him coming back is a mistake .... dont think he can come in at a shape that will finish in top 3 or dare i say it 5... dennis wolf looks to good this year jay is coming back better after loosing last year i think ronnie should stick to guest posing .. wat ever happens he is the best off all time bar arnold........... yeah buddy .............

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    please. i'm tired of all the idiots

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    If Ronnie comes back he needs to do the masters olympia. He would win that one. Thats the ONLY show he could win now a days.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Check out our interview with Ronnie at the Arnold... He says he is coming back!

http://www.probodybuilding.com/video...ideo/index.php
    He's a great champion. I would love to see him return.

Thread Information