Thread: needles?

BA$H33 is offline Junior Member

needles?

my friend used the little diabetic needles for his winni inject...are those ok to use or is he an idiot?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by BA$H33 View Post
    my friend used the little diabetic needles for his winni inject...are those ok to use or is he an idiot?
    Really? I wold think that was extremely difficult as winny would clog a slin pin very easily, and using slin pins isn't gonna get the steroid into the muscle !!

bad idea

you know you are STILL too young and not ready right????

Please e-mail us if you have questions

trynna get ready for football season lookin for some help

Begginer Cycle D-Bol used as a Supplement

some advice for bulking

Help me!!!!

college football payer, help me do this the right way plzz

You are persistant, but not to sharp when it comes to taking advice huh??/
    Last edited by T-MOS; 03-13-2009 at 12:26 AM.

ya i remember it use to take him like 5 minutes jus to load up the syringe but alright thx

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    yeah.. no good

u can say im too young all u want. but if a coach handed you a number an said "you wanna be a baller an achieve ur dreams call this number" anyone who loved their sport would do the exact same thing...i dont wanna do this to my body...but apparently its my only option

how old are you again

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    u can say im too young all u want. but if a coach handed you a number an said "you wanna be a baller an achieve ur dreams call this number" anyone who loved their sport would do the exact same thing...i dont wanna do this to my body...but apparently its my only option
    I hate to break it to you, you aren't going to be some big NFL star by taking steroids .

ur right i will cuz im a ****in nut on the field and am a 3 time all american. the juice jus helps brotha. an actually ur kinda wrong. a friend of mine...started football his 1st yr of hs sucked worse than anyone on the field (fat ass little kid) didnt play his whole freshman or sophmore yr. juiced going into jr yr, started became an all american the nxt 2 yrs strait an now hes 6'3" 265 solid freakness an the only one from his hs to get a DI scholarship so dont even tell me juice doesnt help

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    ur right i will cuz im a ****in nut on the field and am a 3 time all american. the juice jus helps brotha. an actually ur kinda wrong. a friend of mine...started football his 1st yr of hs sucked worse than anyone on the field (fat ass little kid) didnt play his whole freshman or sophmore yr. juiced going into jr yr, started became an all american the nxt 2 yrs strait an now hes 6'3" 265 solid freakness an the only one from his hs to get a DI scholarship so dont even tell me juice doesnt help
    yes juice will make you bigger stonger faster...but if the talent isnt there it just simply isnt there...steroids arent some wonder drug that make you awesome at everything you use to be horrible at...although in football im sure in your buddies case it helped him with his intensity and wanting to light someone up when on the field...but for example...i suck at golf...now im on a cycle right now so when im done am i gonna be tiger woods??? of course not it takes practice hardwork and dedication.,all the same things apply when on a cycle...im sure your friend was already talented in football and just lacked motivation and dedication...either way i hope that you think your decision through and do not do anything just because your coach wants you to do it..as you stated your a nut on the field and already an all american..keep in good shape practice your ass off and if your goal one day is to be in the NFL and you want it bad enough than just keep reminding yourself that everyday..but all in all i wish you luck with your football career and keep training hard and light someone up!!!!!
    Last edited by nails4me2; 03-13-2009 at 01:00 AM.

every dam day. thx bruh

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    just to clear this up as im a little confused...your coach is the one suggesting you cycle??

yes he is. my dad played college ball for ASU and they did the same thing to him...soon as you go check out the campus for ur official visit. they say "hey, i know a guy...you should give him a call"...so ya.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    how old are you again
    I think 19!

ya im 19...jus turned 19 actually

wingsta is offline Junior Member
    Just a point Bash if ya coach gave you the number why don't you get him to write you the cycle, the pct and your diet and training regime as well?

Why come here and post for advice? Seems you got all the help you need?

I know your young bro and someone you should be able to trust like your coach to have your best interest at heart obviously in this case really couldn't care less about what happens to you. But like most of us we all seem to learn the hard way in life.

All the best for your life and your career hopefully it works out for you and we don't see you on the news as another young sports star tragedy.

ha ya...hopefully i end up alright. thx

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    ya man im 19... i started my cycle a week ago cause my football coach told me to... i play at the dII level tho... i cant play next year casue of a surgery to my hand but i can lift all i want... so y not?.. im 6'01'', 210.. i hope to get to 230ish

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is just crazy to me. I played college ball for free and i never heard a story like this in last 5-7 years.
    old days, yes but now, i dont buy it man. steroids are the public enemy #1 in society.
    also, just a visit and the coach said that, i could see if u signed the letter of intent, but no way on just an offical visit....

my coach told me after a season... he didnt come out and say it, but he told me that since im inelidgible to play next season... he will "take my name off the steroid testing list", and get a strength and conditioning routine set up...

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Really? I wold think that was extremely difficult as winny would clog a slin pin very easily, and using slin pins isn't gonna get the steroid into the muscle !!

bad idea

you know you are STILL too young and not ready right????

Please e-mail us if you have questions

Begginer Cycle D-Bol used as a Supplement

some advice for bulking

Help me!!!!

college football payer, help me do this the right way plzz

You are persistant, but not to sharp when it comes to taking advice huh??/

Quote Originally Posted by diesel094 View Post
    my coach told me after a season... he didnt come out and say it, but he told me that since im inelidgible to play next season... he will "take my name off the steroid testing list", and get a strength and conditioning routine set up...
    dont think the coach can take you off the list..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ha ya...hopefully i end up alright. thx
    Hopefully?? Yea, thats a great choice of words when it comes to your health and one and only body you have...

HOPEFULLY you won't fvck it up too bad and regret not doing things the RIGHT way !!

HOPEFULLY !!!

ya he can... because technically im taking a year on ineligibility... so its like im not on the team... he did this so i dont waste the year and can play an extra one...

so he redshirted you or do u have clearence from ncaa?

the coach cannot take u off the testing list. if u are on the team, u can get tested...
    if ur ineligable, but hold a roster spot, u still lose a year...

coaches do whats best for them, not you....

i was red shirted my this past year.. i was a freshman... but the ncaa gave me clearance to be removed from everything.... but i cannot do anything athletic wise from the team for the next season... i have to lift on my own with non football members, and can not even jog while im at practice.. anything to train has to be on my own time

but when they gave u clearance and "removed you", that will still count as a elligable year.
    meaning you have 5 years with the redshirt, cause u did not play last year, so u still can play for 4, but this year will count giving you 3....

make sure u follow ncaa rules, not ur football program rules...
    trust me bro, i got screwed cause i trusted my coaching staff.....

Thread Information