timguyperson is offline Junior Member

Need advice please

Okay here are my stats:

80.5kg
    6'2"
    22years old
    male
    very lean

I've been doing weights on and off for ages, but properly for nearly a year, and I've gained a good 8kg in that time.

I'm looking at getting some steroids to boost my gains seeing as how they are slowing a bit. I've got mates from high school that take deca , and I can get some off of them. But I don't think so. They do deca only, for a month injecting 1ml every 3 days. They reckon they don't get any sides or deca dick, but they might just be lucky. I'm thinking maybe they don't see the sides of deca only because they only do it for a month rather than a lot of the 8-10 week cycles people do.

I guess my question is what would you do in my shoes? If you could only get deca, would you bother with it for a 4 week period? Would there be much gain? Would it screw up your libido, even though it's only a 4 week cycle?

Also they are saying EDITED, PLEASE DO NOT LIST PRICES HERE. THANX for 10ml vial. Is that a rip off?

Thanks.

Tim

Oh and they don't do any pct, no clomid nothing... sounds a bit stupid to me, like they are playing with fire.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    first off deca run for 4 weeks is a waste and you'll get way more sides then you will gains. after 4 weeks deca is finally kicking in and blood levels are peaking and then they stop. deca needs to be run 10 weeks min. if your going to run a cycle then run 500mgs of test enth or cyp a week for 10-12 weeks. i would never run deca without test and like i said, 4 weeks is a waste. odds are your friends probably have fake deca
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    first off deca run for 4 weeks is a waste and you'll get way more sides then you will gains. after 4 weeks deca is finally kicking in and blood levels are peaking and then they stop. deca needs to be run 10 weeks min. if your going to run a cycle then run 500mgs of test enth or cyp a week for 10-12 weeks. i would never run deca without test and like i said, 4 weeks is a waste. odds are your friends probably have fake deca
    ^^ agreed.

What's your body fat?

by fake deca do you mean it simply doesn't have anything of value in it, or it's got test or something in it instead? Because they look pretty huge, so it must be doing something.

I told them test enanthate was the way to go, but they don't want anything except their deca??? They also said their mate was on test enanthate and it really screwed him up with heaps of side effects???

I just think it all doesn't sound right.

Thing is I can't get anything else. So I guess I gotta be happy with just slugging it out for minimal gains...

I don't know what my bodyfat is. But it's very low, like you can see abs and my muscles pop and all that.

sbath1 is offline New Member
    okay first dont listen to your friends and you coming on here is the best way to learn about anything and everything, if you just listen to what people on here are saying you'll learn alot everyone on here is going to help you but your friends obviously dont know what they are talking about. ask what you need to ask and do alot of reading

jbm
    Bro! when you juice the gains depends on how you eat train and rest.
    IMO deca is not a 1st cycle aas.
    Test e or test c 12 weeks then pct.
    research on these:
    Test e, test c and pct!
    one more thing if I were you I'll juice at the age of 24 above.

I'm 23 in a couple months, so I'm not really all that far off. But yeah I guess it wouldn't do much harm waiting a year or so especially seeing as how I can't get the gear I want.

And yeah I've done a lot of reading and all that. I know I want test e, novaldex, and some clomid, for a good solid first cycle....but I can't get it off of anyone. Especially when they are all happy doing deca only with no pct. If anyone wants to msg me to help me out with a good site to get it off...but still I live in Australia where it's not exactly legal, EDITED. PLEASE DO NOT FISH ON THIS BOARD. THANX.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by PT; 03-13-2009 at 03:54 AM. Reason: FISHING

jbm
    Can't help you with source sorry!
    They are happy of deca now how about tomorrow right?
    So don't rush bro!
    Be wise...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    by fake deca do you mean it simply doesn't have anything of value in it, or it's got test or something in it instead? Because they look pretty huge, so it must be doing something.

I told them test enanthate was the way to go, but they don't want anything except their deca??? They also said their mate was on test enanthate and it really screwed him up with heaps of side effects???

I just think it all doesn't sound right.

Thing is I can't get anything else. So I guess I gotta be happy with just slugging it out for minimal gains...

fake or real i doubt 4 weeks of deca made your friends big. im sure it was there diet and training that did it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information