slugtastic is offline Associate Member

weak 1st cycle is it 2 weak???

hey every1....

I am trying to lose the last of my gut, I box regualy and would like to have some fights but I m a little over wieght( chuby side) I box 4 times a week I do wieghts twice a week and jog eod, I'm fit but my body just doesn't say the samething...... So it's time to start a cycle I'm going light so I don't put on to much wieght..:
    Each week:
    250 mg enanthate 10 weeks
    200 mg equipoise 9 weeks
    200mg masteron 2-8 weeks
    any advice????
    I no it's weak but I want to be able to box, I can get stanazol but I heard that it hurts the joints when u train.... For PCT : 3 vials of HCG 1500 iu, 6 tabs of arimdex(I can't get any more) clembuterol 40mg/ ml 200mls.... Can I use while on cycle to help lean up??

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry mate but the cycle is poor and the PCT even worse.
    Have a read in the PCT section and research 1st cycles, in the mean time i'd get that diet sorted and decide exactly what your goals are.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the eq and masteron are a waste at that dose and the 250mgs of test will only provide slight gains. i wouldnt touch a thing until you get some clomid or nolva or your not going to want to box for a few weeks after your cycle when your test levels are low as hell. as for your gut, steroids WILL NOT take that away, only diet and exercise will do that. you can use clen to help but your diet and cardio will be the deciding factor
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slugtastic View Post
    hey every1....

I am trying to lose the last of my gut, I box regualy and would like to have some fights but I m a little over wieght( chuby side) I box 4 times a week I do wieghts twice a week and jog eod, I'm fit but my body just doesn't say the samething...... So it's time to start a cycle I'm going light so I don't put on to much wieght..:
    Each week:
    250 mg enanthate 10 weeks
    200 mg equipoise 9 weeks
    200mg masteron 2-8 weeks
    any advice????
    I no it's weak but I want to be able to box, I can get stanazol but I heard that it hurts the joints when u train.... For PCT : 3 vials of HCG 1500 iu, 6 tabs of arimdex(I can't get any more) clembuterol 40mg/ ml 200mls.... Can I use while on cycle to help lean up??

the amount of weight you put on will be dependant on your diet mostly,
    I'd say go with the Enanthate

Test e: 500mg a week 2 shots a week ..or go as law as 350mg a week..but i wouldnt go lower..up to you 10 weeks

Screw the Eq..you need another 5 or 6 weeks to benefit..not only that, Minimum dosage on eq should be around 500mg to 600mg a week to really get anything..not worth using..

Masteron is good.. but you may want to consier Anavar throught your cycle instead, it worx synergistically with test quiet well...at say..50mg a day

you can also run the clen 2weeks on 2weeks off throughout your cycle.. shouldn't be a problem..make sure to step up your dosage

You need more for PCT for sure.. Look up proper pct .. Clomid, aromasin , Nolva, ..etc... PCT is a must! Proper pct is a must .. cheers goodluck

?????

it's hard 2 the nolva - clomid.. All I could get was arimdex, even with the hcg will it take awhile to get test levels back??? My diet has been good ( but it is what a mate told me to do) I've lost a lot of fat but there's still a bit, my cardio is full on. Lots of running, skipping, sparring, push bike riding and swiming. My diet is:2 litres of water every day
    1Oats, with skim milk and 2 bits of fruit 3 hours between all meals
    2Protien shake with bananna3chicken salad with lots of greans mabey some brown rice4 protien shake(its ment to be a leaning 1)5 lean meat chicken beef or fish with steamed veg an brown rice6 if hungry pro shake. 1 powerade/gatorade or vtamin water a day.. So is it any good?? I can get more of eq- and I have enough masteron for 350mgs a week for 6 weeks??

I can get some more enanthate , eq...
    I have protabol( has Any 1 heard of it??) I heard it no good an heaps of side effects..
    I can get 50ml bot of stanazol??, deca / nandra but water retention,

c'mon guys

No much help fellas..... Any comments on the diet, an what else I should grab??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Is this your first cycle??

Sort of when I was young I did a half assed 4week course that was heaps weaker than that 1... I'm 5' 10". 88 kilos...

Blog Entries
    Then i would stick to a test e only and run it at 400/500mg per week so your going to need more test...

Blog Entries
    For pct you should stick with clomid and nolva...

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    you can get nolva and clomid by clicking on the banner in the upper right corner of this screen. I wouldn't touch any steroids without pct, or you will hate your life for many weeks after cycle.

Also, if you can't lose your gut boxing, then your diet lacks. And steroids won't fix that. believe me.

jbruno is offline New Member
    As far as your diet goes, lose the fruit and the gatorade and possibly reduce the portions of the brown rice and oats. Take vitamin c 2000 mg and a multiviitamin. You are probably eating large portions of carbs. Carbs are fuel and you seem to have a surplus even with all the cardio and boxing you do so lower your intake. Simple as that. I wouldn't bother with the AAS right now unless you have the proper PCT. You may want to use the clen though.

thanks good info I can get more test e, but also some test prop... I live In Australia and any thing ordered will go through customs... Pct products are hard to get hands on, my mates usually don't even have pxt other than man fuel

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    well, you'll definitely be out of your "man fuel" without it..

hahaha . So even if I use the hcg , the little arimidex (i think u only need 1/4 eod) , clembuterol and some off the man fuel, it's going to take ages for it to work prop??? How long are u tAlking about???

?????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Everyone is different, no one can say exactly how long you will be shut down. We will all pretty much agree that there is just no reason not to do a proper pct.

so will the hcg or arimidex to any thing for me? Any Aussies online?? With ideas?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you will need more than HCG and adex.

update:
    I have got some more test e, so I am going to up my dose to
    Each week
    350 mg week test e 12 weeks
    300 mg week eq 10 weeks
    350 mg week masteron 2-8week e3d

For my pct I can't get clomid but I can get GENOX any 1 herd about it??

Thread Information