JasonTheGreat187 is offline New Member

Guidance please.

Hey,

I will soon be 22, and at that time I would like to start my first cycle. I'm not a very big guy, I ussually range from 150-160 pounds at 5"8.

I'd prefer to take oral steroids , but I am torn between d-anabol and winn. I'd like to put on as much mass as I can without too much bf, and if possible even lose bf, but I also want the least amount of side effects as possible. I also work at a call center so its very important I not lose my temper or my job could be lost aswell.

Would you guys suggest Danabal or Winn for me?

Also, I was wondering with oral steroids just how much gain do people generally end up losing once their off of them? Would I lose a lot because its my first cycle, or keep more because its my first cycle?

And last but not least, are there any other products (not other steroids) that I should be taking while on this cycle? Like something to keep estrogen levels down or?

I hope you can answer my questions! Thanks for your help!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheGreat187 View Post
    Hey,

I will soon be 22, and at that time I would like to start my first cycle. I'm not a very big guy, I ussually range from 150-160 pounds at 5"8.

I'd prefer to take oral steroids , but I am torn between d-anabol and winn. I'd like to put on as much mass as I can without too much bf, and if possible even lose bf, but I also want the least amount of side effects as possible. I also work at a call center so its very important I not lose my temper or my job could be lost aswell.

Would you guys suggest Danabal or Winn for me?

Also, I was wondering with oral steroids just how much gain do people generally end up losing once their off of them? Would I lose a lot because its my first cycle, or keep more because its my first cycle?

And last but not least, are there any other products (not other steroids) that I should be taking while on this cycle? Like something to keep estrogen levels down or?

I hope you can answer my questions! Thanks for your help!
    my first question is why do you want to use AS in the first place, you can gain alot more naturally

which leads me to my second questions: what is your diet like?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Your still alittle young and you could pack on a good 20lbs or more from diet alone.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

I'd prefer to take oral steroids , but I am torn between d-anabol and winn.
    You mean the stuff in the banner above?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    You mean the stuff in the banner above?
    lol. yup.

he's like the 10th person this morning. Someone else just asked if they need nolvadex for the oral trennn (HA!)

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You need to eat more and train harder. 22 is too young, IMO. At 150-160 lbs, 5'8", you're hardly at your natural limits.

I suggest you read everything in the stickies and educational threads. Ask plenty of questions, do searches through the forum, etc. Dedicate yourself and train hard for a couple years. Then you'll be ready.

captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member
    I would say if you did have to take some juice, the take 500 mg of Test E or Test C for about 12 weeks and eat approx 4000 calories of cleaintake and 1.5 - 2.0 g of protien per lbs of body weight. However, just by eating 4000 clean calories a day for 3 months you should be able to put on about 15 more pounds naturally if you train right.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    dont waste your money on those supps from buysteriods thats all i can say

JasonTheGreat187 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your advice!

My diet is mostly tuna, milk, whey protein, and some lean cuisine tv dinners for lunch at my work cause there conveniant. Some chicken and other meats here and there but not much, just mostly a lot of fish.

I try to keep my calorie intake as close as 2000 as possible cause I want to lose bf while building muscle, so I pack my diet with protein while keeping the calorie in take low with fish.

I know I could probably reach a bit more naturally, but the fact that I can gain more quicker really appeals to me. I know a guy I work with who said he did a cycle of oral winstrol and put on 25 pounds and kept 20 of it in a month.

Is there anything important I should know about oral winn before taking a cycle?

Btw, I'm turning 22 in 7 months, so I have 7 months to train naturally. I've been wanting to try roids since 20 but held off cause of suggestions it may halt my growth in height.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Thanks for your advice!

My diet is mostly tuna, milk, whey protein, and some lean cuisine tv dinners for lunch at my work cause there conveniant. Some chicken and other meats here and there but not much, just mostly a lot of fish.
    sounds horrible, write out EVERYTHING you eat tomorrow and the amounts for critique
    I try to keep my calorie intake as close as 2000 as possible cause I want to lose bf while building muscle, so I pack my diet with protein while keeping the calorie in take low with fish.
    which one do you want more, you can't have both at the same time(well technically you can, but you will get better results picking one or the other)
    I know I could probably reach a bit more naturally, but the fact that I can gain more quicker really appeals to me. I know a guy I work with who said he did a cycle of oral winstrol and put on 25 pounds and kept 20 of it in a month.
    more than likely he was nowhere near genetic potential, which would explain why he gained alot very quickly
    Is there anything important I should know about oral winn before taking a cycle?
    yeah, taking it by itself is a bad idea
    Btw, I'm turning 22 in 7 months, so I have 7 months to train naturally. I've been wanting to try roids since 20 but held off cause of suggestions it may halt my growth in height.
    actually, you have alot longer to train naturally as you are NOWHERE near your genetic potential, if you want to do this the right way

sorry if that sounds harsh, but the truth isn't always pretty

Thread Information