Thread: Deca in Canada

uphjlyy is offline New Member

Deca in Canada

Hey Guys,
    Quick question for anyone with info on whats available in Canada. Believe or not my Doc gave me a scrip for Deca . Went to get it filled the pharmacy wouldn't fill it...the company that made this drug in Canada does not make it anymore so its unavailable in Canada...although its still on list as available (?/). My next trip to the Doc I have to explain this...and try to get an alternative...any suggestions. Thanks.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Just ask him to write a new script. He can call a pharmacy to find out what your obtions will be.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    They can special order any drug that is not on the banned list...
    Go to a different pharmacy. It sounds like they have some lazy pharm techs that don't feel like talking on the phone...

I actually asked if a compounding pharmacy could make it and they thought it couldn't be done? Its a good thought though...I just assumed if they couldn't get it then its not available anymore... because the company doesn't make it...I'll check another pharmacy. Thanks. As far as special order from outside of Canada I've been told it troublesome...lots of paper work and long waits.

As far as as a new scrip...thats what I was going to do...he wrote it for an injured shoulder...rotator cuff...so I was wondering what I could suggest to him for an alternative. Thanks

Just checked 2nd pharmacy, same story not available by presc anymore in Canada.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    compounding pharmacy can make it i believe.

Thread Information