jbb4343 is offline Junior Member

Water Bloat on Test Prop 1 week in - Help

Cycle:
    150mg Test Prop EOD (3cc 50mg/ml) 1-9weeks
    Anavar 50mg/ED- 2-8weeks

PCT
    Nov and Clom

I have Anastrozole 1mg pills(which are tiny)

I am 1 week in now. I have already noticed in the past 3-4 days water retention. Anywhere that i had some fat, mainly chest and stomach/waist has now increased in size and puffyness. Starting to see some in my face as well.

I started taking .5mg EOD of the Anastrozole (arimidex ). Will this help with Bloating at all, or should i look into getting some Letro. I dont think gyno is a factor at this point, but my chest and stomach is alot looser then it was a week ago.

I was hoping the Prop wouldnt bloat me too much, but i think my BF might be about 3% higher then i had originally thought, so I am not sure how much this effects water retention.

Any idea how long the Anastrozole takes to take effect?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    well what was your original bodyfat if you think you're 3% higher?

just reduce the amount of sodium intake, if you want to avoid bloat.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Bro, I am on the exact same cycle right now only I started running Test prop @ 50mg ed on feb 5, 09 (5 weeks) and on march 11, 09 I added Var @ 60mg ed.... (decided on Var instead of Tren A for this cycle)

Anyway.... In the beginning, I ran Adex @ .5mg eod with the Test prop @ 50mg ed... the first 2 weeks were nice, clean, water free gains from the Test Prop... In the 3rd week because I was water free and having clean gains I decreased the Adex to .5mg 2x wk, in the 4th week I used Adex @ .5mg once, and then I didnt use any Adex in the 5th or 6th week of Test Prop use (This current 6th week is when I started using Var @ 60mg ed).. As of right now I do have water retention and a little bloat in my abs and chest... when I wake up in the morning Im pretty tight but as I consume food throughout the day the bloat increases...

1 week in bro you dont have to worry about gyno... just continue to use some Adex @ .5 mg eod until the bloat is under control (also make sure your adex is real) letro is overkill especially when running a dht based AAS along side of it... Water retention is easy to get rid of and just a temporary nuisance... the Var will also help dry you out a little more too...

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx Billytk,
    I think the bloat is having to do with the diet / salt intake. Cause when i wake up in the morning, i am definatly much tighter. My arimidex is real, its human grade from a pharmacy. Its not research chems. Its a 1mg pill, and extremely tiny, so breaking it in half is about as good as i can do, so hopefully the EOD will keep things under control.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yep nail on the head m8 salts ur prob as stated above !

oh and enjoy the cycle m8 ive just finished mines and it was fcking great m8!

Thread Information