Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

experienced input about clen anybody...

i just started my first cycle 1 week ago, stats 22 5/11 ive been working out 3 years natty... at the start of my cycle i was 180 pounds 11/13% BF now im 188 some water weight and ive been eating 4-5000 k per day so some is from food too, purpose of cycle is to add some quality mass/strenth, trying to keep fat down to a mimimun... my question is i have some clen i was saving for PCT but i gained some noticable fat and i was thinking of running it for 2-3 weeks and run it until the test kicks in (test cyp 600mg twice a week 300 monday 300 thurs) to get rid of some BF, but still have enough for PCT later.. any advice on this? never used clen before

johnnybigguns is offline Banned

thanks but i read that and everything about clen posted here already, im asking for a couple opinions is all

you have to do alot of cardio on clen tho it will do nothin if ya just sit around haha its the mistake i made!

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    you have to do alot of cardio on clen tho it will do nothin if ya just sit around haha its the mistake i made!
    good to know, since on cycle i cut down cardio to 2x a week 20/30 min low intensity, if i decide to go on clen mid cycle ill ramp up the cardio a bit

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen will do very little if your diet isn't in check! I don't really think clen is going to help you gain lean mass. At 4-5k cals the clen is doing very little. IMO, clen should be used while cutting when cals are in a deficit or about maintenance with lots of cardio.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    You should weight to run the clen till after your cycle. You cant bulk and cut at the same time. I would run the clen after.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^ as stated above would be a perfect option for u bud!

well what i meant was id stop with the 4-5000 k per day for a little while and drop it down to around maintenence or lower so i could cut up a little bit more before the test kicks in, i was just thinking it might be a good idea, i was really cut up when i started but since upping my cals so much i lost some def, i know this is gonna happen anyway with test and with upping my cals but i figured i have at least another 2 weeks until it kicks in so i thought it might be good to run the clen for 2 weeks and save the rest for PCT (i got plenty)

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Runnin clen during your test cycle wont do much of a difference. if i were you i'd save the clen for my next "cutting cycle" after time-off which you could run with T3 and stan tabs. cheers

mind me asking why? i dont see why it wouldnt work if i use it the way i proposed by cutting calories and using it for 2 weeks until my test cyp kicks in, ive been on for a week and a half so its got a while until it kicks in and once it does ill ramp up the cals again and discontinue clen until pct

kenny280 is offline New Member
    what about just upping your cardio till the test kicks? from everthing ive read your not gonna want to short your self on the food intake, even befor you stuff kicks in. (imho) again just what ive read...

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny280 View Post
    what about just upping your cardio till the test kicks? from everthing ive read your not gonna want to short your self on the food intake, even befor you stuff kicks in. (imho) again just what ive read...
    ^^^x2

BuckFosten is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    clen will do very little if your diet isn't in check! I don't really think clen is going to help you gain lean mass. At 4-5k cals the clen is doing very little. IMO, clen should be used while cutting when cals are in a deficit or about maintenance with lots of cardio.
    +1....i made that mistake before. I didnt do that much cardio....and ate ok and clen did nothing. I am doing cardio like crap now, and eating in a deficit and its doing miracles.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    keep your current calorie intake and up the cardio to take care of the increase if body fat. Save clen for PCT and add it when/if you decide to cut. good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by kenny280 View Post
    ok well thats really the answer i was looking for, i just was curious since it didnt kick in if the loss in cals that i would do while cutting for a little with clen would affect my test (gonna bulk) even if the test didnt kick in yet, so i guess it would still affect it... thanks for the response, ill keep it for pct and just up my cardio a bit until the test kicks in

Thread Information