Thread: 1st Tren Cycle!

sohigh is offline Junior Member

1st Tren Cycle!

Alright, as far as steroid use goes, I don’t have much under my belt. I’ve done some pro hormones, specifically m1t’s, about 4 times on 3 week cycles. Last year I went through 2 cycles of test prop. 1st time just standalone and the 2nd I shot some masteron in there (gained a total of 30 lbs from both cycles). Near mid middle of the year I got injured and stayed away from the gym for about 3-4 months until i could use my arm again, however lost significant wait. So this year, as of jan 1st, I started gh, worked my way up gradually from 2iu’s aday to now 4iu per day. Come April first I would like to incorporate the following gears with the gh.

Week 1-12 25mcg T3
    Week 1-12 Test P 150mg EOD
    Week 4-10 Tren A 75mg EOD

I also want to run Cabaser, hcg and possibly letro but don’t know how much and how frequent. The reason for this is because I have pubertal gyno already and see myself being very sensitive to trens progestrenic side effects. Hcg i’ve just understood is good to take while on harsh substances such as tren.
    PCT:
    HCG 2 weeks before last shot but need dosage amount please.
    Nolva week 1 @ 40mg
    Week2-6 20mg
    In more input as far as cycle and pct goes would be AWESOME.
    STATS
    28 yr
    165lb @ 12% bf : (
    3 countable years of training.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would shoot the tren and prop everyday so your blood levels can stay more steady.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    yes, you will enjoy tren a lot more if you shoot it ED.
    I like to run 50mg of tren A, and 50 mg of test prop ED.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Shoot the tren 50mg ED.
    Stay away from the letro unless you get gyno.
    How tall are you?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    you gained 30 pounds on your last two cycles to bring you up to 165?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    you gained 30 pounds on your last two cycles to bring you up to 165?
    Amazing what you see when you read the fine print.

trying reading the fine print alittle more. I gained 30lbs taking me to 185lbs. after I broke my arm and acouple of ribs, i was out of the gym for quite some time and hence lost a wack load of weight bringing me to this 165 stage i'm in now. still confused??

is it really bad if i go eod? I could barely stand the eod shots last time from the amount of ass and shoulder welts i was getting, everyday would just have me dismantled. Are my gains going to be hindered from eod or just plainly more sides as blood levels arent as stable?

Quote Originally Posted by sohigh View Post
    trying reading the fine print alittle more. I gained 30lbs taking me to 185lbs. after I broke my arm and acouple of ribs, i was out of the gym for quite some time and hence lost a wack load of weight bringing me to this 165 stage i'm in now. still confused??
    yeah, I am...you were out of the gym 3 or 4 months and you lost 20 pounds...did you have your jaw wired shut too? Plus you've been on growth hormone the past two and a half months. I don't see how someone can loose everything unless their diet is a problem.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Well in your OP you said you lost wait not weight and didnt say how much.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    You have run 4 cycles of M1T, 2 cycles of prop and the highest you were able to bring your weight was 185 @ 12%bf? That shows there is something wrong with your diet or training.

How tall are you? I hope you say 5'6 or something...

my diet is difinitly not the best, m1t's were something i experimented with about 3 years ago. from my accident i was in the hospital for about 4-5 weeks and thats when i lost most of my wieght because of a 60% liquid diet. I'm not saying i've delt with steroids in the best manner possible nor do i have the worlds best diet, I'm open to critism but i'm not intrested in this thread getting cluttred with a bunch of disses and so on. If you feel I'm doing something wrong like those who mentioned about ed shots, please feel free to tell me. my diet at the moment consists of
    3500 cals,
    about 250gr
    400 grams of carbs
    100 grams of good fats.

The gh is doing a good job of keeping my weight down, so i don;t know why you even mention me being on gh, as most people say, it barely has any effect on weight specially at 4 iu's per day. any more input? I'd love to share more of my diet and training regime if it gets people to perfect this cycle for me. Thanks again.
    Last edited by sohigh; 03-14-2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: I am 5'9

kratos, if you really wanted to know how someone can loose it all, which i don;t think is that crazy if you leave the gym because of an injury for 3 months, it's partly due to depression also. I lost my younger sister in this accident along with a childhood friend. the trauma alone had me disoriented for months and i did not care about diet gym etc. hopefully that makes it a bit simpler to understand my situation. cheers

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

The best advice I can give you is get your diet as strict as you can before you start your cycle, that will determine how much you gain.

We aren't perfect, I understand that, my diet has to be catered around what my dining hall at my college serves so it takes alot of work to have a good diet.

But it is worth it trust me.

Other than that, best of luck on your cycle.

So does anyone have input on eod shots? is there no way i can do it given what i explained above about welts?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So does anyone have input on eod shots? is there no way i can do it given what i explained above about welts?
    You will be fine with eod shots. Many people have done it before. ED shots may be better but I don't like it either. I've done it before but it is not my prefered method.

kratos, if you really wanted to know how someone can loose it all, which i don;t think is that crazy if you leave the gym because of an injury for 3 months, it's partly due to depression also. I lost my younger sister in this accident along with a childhood friend. the trauma alone had me disoriented for months and i did not care about diet gym etc. hopefully that makes it a bit simpler to understand my situation. cheers
    sorry to hear that, good luck dealing with that as I'm sure that's something you never get over

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    alright i cant help with the caber dose, but as for the letro, dont use it unless gyno gets out of control. i prefer adex cuz it doesnt rid as much estro as letro does and you need some estro in you

you can run your hcg whenever you feel it be needed. you can start it id say week 8 or 9 IMO. 500-1000iu should be a good dose. start with 500iu at 1st and see how you respond. split the shots up 2 per week 250iu. every one is diff so you doses may vary. run it up to week 12 then stop, you dont need it in pct

as for pct IMO if you use an AI on cycle you wont need it in pct. you need clomid in there and you dont need to run it 6 weeks, id suggest 4 weeks like this:

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Thread Information