calstate23 is offline Banned

When does natural testosterone begin to shut down after last shot

I was just wondering when my natural levels of testosterone would begin to drop off after my last shot....

Crest is offline Senior Member
    you mean your 1st shot? what type of test are you injecting?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    I was just wondering when my natural levels of testosterone would begin to drop off after my last shot....
    I'm not sure how to answer your question, your natural testosterone levels drop early in the cycle, and are likely completely suppressed by your last shot, assuming you mean the last shot in the cycle.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. I know my natural testosterone levels drop early due to putting higher levels of synthetic testosterone in my body. What I meant to say was after I take my last shot (250 test enanthate ) when will my levels begin to drop all together...or how long will my last shot last me before I drop below normal levels altogether?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. I know my natural testosterone levels drop early due to putting higher levels of synthetic testosterone in my body. What I meant to say was after I take my last shot (250 test enanthate) when will my levels begin to drop all together...or how long will my last shot last me before I drop below normal levels altogether?
    With Test E, it should be out of your system 14 days after your last shot, and that is when you want to start PCT to get your natural test back up and running.

You are planning on running PCT right???

Crest is offline Senior Member
    ^^ x 2

yer man agreed, it will start dropping off as soon as your last injection slowly falling untill about the 2 week period when you will have nothing in your system!

Thread Information