Bunsinee is offline New Member

Thumbs up Injecting Test E E3D??

What's up fellas, I haven't been on the board in a few years. Getting ready for my 1st cycle since 05'.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So here's the deal, I'm going to be taking a test only cycle. I don't feel the need to incorporate anything else right now because I'm confident I can get the results I want with only test. Question is: Prop isn't available to me (at a reasonable price) So I was considering taking Test E. I've taken TestP/tren before and I like the immediate results in the short esther cycle. But since I won't be using Prop, can the Test E be taken every 2.5-3 days at 200mg per injection to achieve quicker reaction time? I feel if I keep the blood levels more consistent I can achieve greater results and maybe get it to kick in a little sooner rather than 4-5 weeks later. I've been reading and reading but haven't seen any threads or posts on this. A friend of mine that competes told me he's taken test E3D before and saw better results. So I was wondering what you guys think about this??

Stats:
    age - 25
    height - 5'7"
    (current) weight - 173
    BF% 10.5-11%
    Previous cycles - TestP/Tren 10 weeks 125mg/ml EOD

Goals: Increase LBM, drop BF% and gain weight.. 185lbs is ideal

Any other info you guys need please let me know.. Thanks again

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    If your looking for it to hit quicker, why not try frontloading instead and then just keep your shots at 3.5 days

Here is a great thread on Frontloading by Marcus

Frontloading explained-

Thanks boss..

I was thinking of frontloading but then I would have a shorter cycle. Also since i've only experienced shorter esther cycles before I don't know how I'm going to react to that much test in the system, sides etc.

I guess I can still run 12 weeks while frontloading? Or will 10 be sufficient? I guess to each is own right..

I'll check out that thread.. Thanks again brotha

would that be ok to do on a first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    would that be ok to do on a first cycle?
    Frontloading? Some say it's fine to frontload for a first cycle, others say not to.
    I think they say not to b/c you don't know how your body will react to the steroid . And at double/triple the amount of AAS the first week, you don't know what side's will arise, and how hash they will be.

But what about AI's with frontloading??? Take them a few days before to counteract with the abundant amount of juice? Or do you start them together?

Also my last cycle I ran nolva and dex throughout the whole cycle. Any problems with that? Some are saying only use the nolva if needed. Why not both?

Thanks again guys

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunsinee View Post
    Frontloading? Some say it's fine to frontload for a first cycle, others say not to.
    I think they say not to b/c you don't know how your body will react to the steroid . And at double/triple the amount of AAS the first week, you don't know what side's will arise, and how hash they will be.

But what about AI's with frontloading??? Take them a few days before to counteract with the abundant amount of juice? Or do you start them together?

Also my last cycle I ran nolva and dex throughout the whole cycle. Any problems with that? Some are saying only use the nolva if needed. Why not both?

Thanks again guys
    People say not to use them unless needed because they can reduce gains.not to mention most have side effecs of their own. some people feel a better safe then sorry approach is the way to go and run a low dose SERM or AI throughout the cycle. Its really personal preference.

If you were to frontload i would suggest starting your AI a few days prior.

How many mg of test are you planning on running per week?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    test enth is meant to be run every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable, which means that anything more frequent then that is not needed but won't hurt

you could frontload or kickstart with an oral

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    People say not to use them unless needed because they can reduce gains.not to mention most have side effecs of their own. some people feel a better safe then sorry approach is the way to go and run a low dose SERM or AI throughout the cycle. Its really personal preference.

If you were to frontload i would suggest starting your AI a few days prior.

How many mg of test are you planning on running per week?

I was thinking of only doing 400mg a week, but I figure thats a waste and I won't get true results. Problem is I don't want to blow up like a blimp. I've got arimidex to keep the water in check, but being 5'7" and 195lbs solid looks a little odd. My last cycle I got to 198lbs at 8% and I looked like a house and walked like I got a$$ raped.

I figure If i keep the dose low, i'll keep the sides to a minimum, stay anti-catabolic, get some good size while staying lean, or leaning out even more.
    Also if I front load my cycle would drop to 8 weeks at 500mg, so I can go longer on 400mg.

Anyone feel this is too little a dosage or a waste?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I plan on doing 300mgs a week for like 8 weeks.. its just a low dosage, nothing wrong with it if you ask me.

I've run a cycle of test at 600mgs with deca at 500mgs dbol and var.. so this is a big step back for me but its been over 3 years off.. so I wanna see what kinda results I get without going crazy, and trying to keep sides down.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    honestly, i inject every 3 days with long esters.. dont go by monday/thursday whatever.. e3d no matter what day it is i inj.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    I plan on doing 300mgs a week for like 8 weeks.. its just a low dosage, nothing wrong with it if you ask me.

I've run a cycle of test at 600mgs with deca at 500mgs dbol and var.. so this is a big step back for me but its been over 3 years off.. so I wanna see what kinda results I get without going crazy, and trying to keep sides down.
    i bet you get to week 8..and be like " hrmmm, i'll just added a few more weeks" .. lolz!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    prob haha

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you been consistently training since '05? My last cycle I used test E at 250mg e3d.

Thread Information