Thread: tren question

robwood is offline New Member

tren question

this may seem like a stupid question but i ordered some tren from my guy. he called me and told me my product was ready but told me it was trenabol. is there a diference between what i thought i was ordering and this? like i said stupid but could this still be trenabolone? if you feel the products are different please tell me the difference as i can only find a product called X-trenabol. thanks for your help in advance

LEGBREAKER123 is offline New Member
    Tren is trebolon. I dont no about the X part. But that stuf is easy to make. Plus you taste it whenyou take tren.Sometime even a cough can happen also

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    trenabol is tren made by a certain lab.. believe all their trens..acetate,enanthate ect are all called trenabol .. which do you have.\
    hope you not running that solo.. hell, not sure you should be running it at all.

age/stats/years training/cycle history

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    the x tren stuff is a prohormone.

robwood is offline New Member

my info

Age-32

training- about 7 yrs

weight now- 207lbs

Height- 6'1

BF- 12-15%

History- in the past i have ran deca and test durinf my cycles. 350mg/ week. i have ran this two times and am now moving on to tren

this cycle i will be running tren, deca, and test. i have not figured exactly my dose will be yet as i am getting my product today. any advise on what you think to run would be nice input as well. thank you for your posts

Thread Information