drwho986 is offline New Member

New to the Fourm. Need Advice

Hello everyone, I am new to th forum and have been reading many post for a couple of weeks now. I am glad that there are may people that are honest and give real advice on everything. I will give you a brief history about myelf and tell me what you would suggest.

Im 22 years old
    weigh: 235lb
    height: 5. 10
    bf: 28-29 percent

Working out use to be my life and i use to workout and eat healthy for a total of 5 years. i stopped working out for the 2 to 3 years. when i worked out for 5 years i never touched anything anabolic and was all natural. i peaked at 250 this year and decided to start working out again and was ablt to lose 20lb. i stopped working out again, but i want to start again. i want to lean down and lose weight. ive been considering adding clenbuterol . what do you guys think? any suggestions. i will have a clean diet and workout again. anyone sugggest anything?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Clean diet and a lot of cardio, nothing else needed. As 28% you should see results every the week for the next 6 months. No need for clen , just some hard work and dedication.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^ x2

drwho986 is offline New Member
    thanks, but wouldnt clen speed up the weigh loss?

Thread Information