Thread: test

hav it is offline Junior Member

test

Hi All
    really thinking of getting some test on the go,in my next cycle. The only thing that is holding me back is ,i would have to hide it from family(wife)ect. how many of you lots family know you inject. or are you all in the same boat as me.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    do it at the gym or in ur car, loads of options

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i dont think you should have to hide it, but i understand why peop do. i think it is harder to hide than anything else
    my ex's have known i cycle

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nah, it's pretty easy to hide the actual injections,

just not the noticeable weight gain.

Steroid-Master is offline New Member
    Just make sure you don't bloat, or gain weight to quick.

hi ,she ok with orals so i could take androl as a kick start. then blame that???

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    take methyltestosterone .

instead of the test and androl???

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If you have to hide it from your wife is it really worth doing it? If your reasons are sound then you should be able to talk to her openly about it, if your reasons are not sound you probably shouldnt be doing it.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    If you have to hide it from your wife is it really worth doing it? If your reasons are sound then you should be able to talk to her openly about it, if your reasons are not sound you probably shouldnt be doing it.
    exactly, my parents know that i will cycle eventually and they are both M.D.s, at first they were against it but we've sat down and talked about it and now they are completely for it, just before i do it they like to know what i'm going to do and such

if you have the knowledge you should be able to talk to her and make her understand

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    exactly, my parents know that i will cycle eventually and they are both M.D.s, at first they were against it but we've sat down and talked about it and now they are completely for it, just before i do it they like to know what i'm going to do and such

if you have the knowledge you should be able to talk to her and make her understand
    That is so cool you have that relationship with your parents. Both of them are MD's??? Guess we now know where you get your IQ.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    That is so cool you have that relationship with your parents. Both of them are MD's??? Guess we now know where you get your IQ.
    we've always had that type of relationship, they know EVERYTHING about me, i'll even tell my mom if i'm gonna go party or something so she isn't taken by surprise if she gets a call from the cops, they haven't treated me like a kid since i was 12, ever since then they've been hands off and treated me like an equal

my mom just got her M.D. a few weeks ago and was recommended by her professors to get her Ph.D. and my dad has both an M.D. and a Ph.D. plus lots of alphabet soup and such

they're both at a medical conference right now actually in oklahoma and will go to another one in Spokane tuesday, normally i'd go as well but i didn't want to this time

genetics is offline New Member
    Be up front with her, ask for her input ,ask for her help with the diet and such. She could be a big help with your goals.

Steroid-Master is offline New Member
    On this page forums.steroid .com/faq.php?faq=as_faq#faq_injection_questions click on "Should I tell my girlfriend I'm taking AAS?" That will help you make a better decision

i cant find that page.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I think its time to break out the movie bigger stronger faster

why, will it help??

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    My girlfriend usually shoots it for me..

chaos spawn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hav it View Post
    Hi All
    really thinking of getting some test on the go,in my next cycle. The only thing that is holding me back is ,i would have to hide it from family(wife)ect. how many of you lots family know you inject. or are you all in the same boat as me.
    If you hide it from your spouse you can bet your ass she will find it. Then in addition to having to explain the nature of your situation and motives to her, you will be at a loss to explain the deception involved between you two. Who needs the drama? If the situation was reversed, you wouldn't want her hiding it from you.

I would recommend you do your research, present a solid plan for both your diet and dosage as well as your PCT. Also, I would assure her that you will follow through with the necessary battery of blood tests prior, during, and post cycle to make sure you are being safe and taking all necessary precautions.

You already have enough to loose playing this game, why risk your relationship?

peace

Quote Originally Posted by chaos spawn View Post
    if you hide it from your spouse you can bet your ass she will find it. Then in addition to having to explain the nature of your situation and motives to her, you will be at a loss to explain the deception involved between you two. Who needs the drama? If the situation was reversed, you wouldn't want her hiding it from you.

I would recommend you do your research, present a solid plan for both your diet and dosage as well as your pct. Also, i would assure her that you will follow through with the necessary battery of blood tests prior, during, and post cycle to make sure you are being safe and taking all necessary precautions.

You already have enough to loose playing this game, why risk your relationship?

Peace
    bingo!

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I thought my wife would freak, but I told her facts, and the sides, some of them she loves!!!!! She squirst me up two times a week. Very convienient!!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I live with my girlfriend and I have to hide it from her. There is no chance I'd ever tell her, and it's not that hard to hide. I just get up much earlier then her, and inject + i always store the gear in the back of a dark cupboard.

eassssy. haha.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I think its time to break out the movie bigger stronger faster
    lol, Hell yea. I showed that to my parents. I told them it was a good "political movie" lol, didn't mention the steroid part.

kenny280 is offline New Member
    when i talked to my gf about having the want to cycle,i compared it to getting her boob job. both have sides and both r to help ourselfs look and feel better. worked for me any hu. havent knowing many women who havent wanted some sort of work done.. just my 2 cents

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    honesty is probably the best approach but then again i guess you have to weigh up the pro's and con's of telling her straight out or attempting to hide it from her and her potentially finding your gear or being suspiscious you are juicing.

either way give her the facts, your intentions and motivations for gearing
    dont jump on the defensive if she gets fired up, instead listen to her concerns and dispell any myths that may come up.

use research and knowledge to help her understand that your being responsible with aas and that you are taking all the precautions so it wnt negatively affect your health and that it wont negatively impact on your relationship either.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    listen bro....dont ever tell the truth. u gotta be crazy! i'd say a small percentage of wives would be cool with that. God forbid she's not, u r ****ed. she will hold it against u forever. just think if u try to have a kid, or have another, (i dont know your story), and it starts takin awhile to do it. she's gonna blame the steroids . every guy knows chics r crazy and they will hold shit against u forever. my buddy married his high school sweetheart. to this day, she brings up something that happened 22 years ago. hey, i could be wrong, but what she doesnt know cant hurt her. just my 2 cents.

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    I couldn't have told my ex and I'm only on HRT.
    Truth is best but there's always the alternative.

Thread Information