GPS226 is offline Junior Member

ALSO Tren craziness..!

I'm 2.5 weeks into my cycle with tren and already my sleeping pattern is totally G'd up! It has to be the tren too, because it's never been like this before..fortunately,at least for my cycle..I just got laid off of my job and I'm getting unemployment so I can sleep/not sleep whenever I want to for the time being. I'm alternately going through periods of total insomnia and periods when I sleep all day. Also, I'm having crazy, wacky dreams...the other night I had this dream with a rabid raccoon following me around everywhere, he was always right behind me no matter where I went or how fast I ran and he was trying to bite me and I was barely fending him off every time..right at the end, I tripped and fell and he was just about to sink his teeth into my foot but somehow I had an oatmeal canister on my foot and his teeth didnt make it all the way through, and then I woke up...I'm still terrified...and then I had a dream where I was at the gym and I was just walking around between sets and all of a sudden everyone was in a panic and I looked behind me and there was a dead guy crushed under a loaded bar on the bench press and everyone turned to me and they were like "where were you?? you were supposed to be spotting him!!" and then the owner of the gym, who is a huge powerlifter came up and speared me with an olympic bar through the chest and also revoked my membership....NIGHTMARES! EVERY NIGHT! but I'm running tren enanthate , it shouldn't have even kicked in yet, should it have?? WTF

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    to some extent, yes.

Njectable is offline Member
    wait till you get the cough, if you haven't already. I experienced it for the first time today with my Tren A. Absolutely brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Njectable View Post
    wait till you get the cough, if you haven't already. I experienced it for the first time today with my Tren A. Absolutely brutal
    I was reading about that...about people who literally couldn't breathe and thought they were going to die. But I heard that the cough is usually only an issue in higher doses, aroudn 600mg per week..I'm running 400..should I be afraid of it? This is my first time around with tren .

genetics is offline New Member
    WOW, It,s hard to deal with the sides but the results are great.

Njectable is offline Member
    I'm only running 75mg/ED of Ace, and yes the sides are definitely worth the results. But I would definitely be aware of the cough and that it could happen to you. You'll feel it coming, then it's gonna be about 2-3 minutes of hacking,sweating,vomiting feeling like your lungs are gonna come up through your throat.

I'm only running 75mg/ED of Ace, and yes the sides are definitely worth the results. But I would definitely be aware of the cough and that it could happen to you. You'll feel it coming, then it's gonna be about 2-3 minutes of hacking,sweating,vomiting feeling like your lungs are gonna come up through your throat.
    sweet, I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBalls View Post
    see what you've done there is put a sh1t load of chemicals in ur bod that aren't supposed to be there and now ur fuked up
    kind of like when you, tinyballs, put foreign objects up your @ss that aren't supposed to be there, and then you're "fuked up the @ss.."

as for u GPS226 I had more muscle than u when i was 19 without any chemicals.
    put up a pic then..either of your body or your tiny balls, either would lead to some great conversation..

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    tinyball got called out, what a faggot....LOL

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    faggot...LOL

what's this ? u demand to see pictures of me half naked ? and if i rufuse u are calling me a faggot? that's very insulting ... what kind of people frequent this forum?
    man your a tool, there pics everywhere on this site of half naked men, we just don't look at it in the way your portraying right now.....fag

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    I'm 2.5 weeks into my cycle with tren and already my sleeping pattern is totally G'd up! It has to be the tren too, because it's never been like this before..fortunately,at least for my cycle..I just got laid off of my job and I'm getting unemployment so I can sleep/not sleep whenever I want to for the time being. I'm alternately going through periods of total insomnia and periods when I sleep all day. Also, I'm having crazy, wacky dreams...the other night I had this dream with a rabid raccoon following me around everywhere, he was always right behind me no matter where I went or how fast I ran and he was trying to bite me and I was barely fending him off every time..right at the end, I tripped and fell and he was just about to sink his teeth into my foot but somehow I had an oatmeal canister on my foot and his teeth didnt make it all the way through, and then I woke up...I'm still terrified...and then I had a dream where I was at the gym and I was just walking around between sets and all of a sudden everyone was in a panic and I looked behind me and there was a dead guy crushed under a loaded bar on the bench press and everyone turned to me and they were like "where were you?? you were supposed to be spotting him!!" and then the owner of the gym, who is a huge powerlifter came up and speared me with an olympic bar through the chest and also revoked my membership....NIGHTMARES! EVERY NIGHT! but I'm running tren enanthate, it shouldn't have even kicked in yet, should it have?? WTF

How old are you? You look pretty young in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    How old are you? You look pretty young in your picture
    I'm 24...that pic was from 2 years ago.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    wait till you start sucking **** for Tren OOOooo it gets worse...

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    For first time with tren you should use Acetate. If you develop sides you can stop and after 5days you will be OK. With enanthate you have to wait 2weeks. And be sure it will become harder as tren build up in your body.

Tren is king. But IMHO results dont overweight sides at least in my case.(Tren worst sides are mainly psychological)

stpete is offline Banned
    Insomnia's part of the game when running tren . But sleeping all day? It's never made me that tired or kept me up so much that i slept all day. How much are you doing and are you running it alone?

steropower is offline Associate Member
    How many days it took you to have the cough?

Did you see any gains before cough?
    Last edited by steropower; 03-15-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Thread Information