akaz13 is offline Associate Member

up doses of test and tren or keep the same and add deca for joints

I'm planning my next cycle. Last cyle was 500mg test e/ 300mg tren e/ wk w/ .5mg (1mg, total/ wk) caber on injection days to deal w/ any potential progesterone issues and 500iu HCG / wk, for obvious reasons.

I considered adding deca (200mg/ wk) to the stack, b/c of some shoulder issues from benching, since it is suppsosed to store' water in connective tissue.' Or just up test e to 600mg and tren e to 350mg/ wk.

I have never used deca, so for those who have, I am open to hear opinions on how it helped w/ joint issues.

Possible concerns I am wondering about:

1) consequences of using two compounds that are hard on sex life.. had no noticeable problems w/ tren, but toward the end of the cycle, it was 'difficult to finish'..

2) was taking .5mg of caber on injection days w/ the tren to deal w/ any potential progesterone issues.. would that be sufficient if I added 200mg of deca/ wk to the stack (along w/ 500mg test e/ 300mg tren e/ wk)?

So, any opinions on a stack of 500mg test e/ 300mg tren e/ 200mg deca/ 500iu HCG/ 1mg caber/ wk vs 600mg test e/ 350mg tren e/ 500iu HCG/ 1mg caber/ wk, I am interested to hear.

Also, tren was only used for the 1st 8wks of the cycle and extended the test until I hit the maxes I wanted to hit w/ 50mg dbol / day w/ .25mg adex EOD and 25mg proviron on the odd EOD (for the added sexual sides). Still on this cycle, actually..

No PCT is scheduled, I will go into a crusie after I hit the maxes. Wash, repeat, is the plan...

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    well you need pct, just saying, and deca will help your joints

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4 View Post
    well you need pct, just saying, and deca will help your joints
    Why would he need pct if he is going to "cruise" after this cycle?

Thread Information