Jiminpgh is offline New Member

Fake sustanon 250 help

I'm new at this but I bin reading forum for at 4 months. Lifting on and off for about 15 years steady last 2 years 220lb 40 years old the handheld body fat device at gym says I'm 20 % fat I no it's high my diet is good when on the juice. I bought 25 amps sustanon 250 off of a friend of a friend amp look axacty like pictures of good one u have on forum oil levels the same Exp date I can't scatch off 10 of the amp exp 08 & 15 of amps 09 first cycle about 6 month ago 1 amp per week 10 weeks got flue systems work through it went away but away felt funny feeling tired no energy and high blood pressure my nipples sore so i took novadex not gnc with cycle gain 6 pound but I think it was my diet, no strenth gain just a little I think because of steady lifting 4 months later tryed 2nd cycle no flue but light headed all the time tired no gains up 6 lb again I'm 226 lb I bin study these amp for a long time they look good 1st cycle was expired are these fake or is it my age blood pressure holds around 143/83 it's goes up to 155/90 and down to 125/70 because I run in gym after work out to keep blood pressure down I lift 2 body parts a day every other day and cardio for a hour after each work out. I bin reading these forum for atleast 4 month before I bother u guys please help

2nd cycle 250 mg every 7 day for 4 weeks then 3 weeks every 5 days I was on 7th week I stop injections 1 week ago

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Your bf is still too high. Sust should be shot every other day you might wanna be around 500mg a week. If you can't diet right to get that bf down naturally then on gear its nto gunan be right either

I am watching my diet but a friend of mine was on sust 250 250 mg a week for 10 weeks did not eat or lift right and he put 20 lb on and benching 300 and he was 140lb wet eating patato chips for meals but he's skinney I know u have to diet and train right but this sust 250 pakistan should of did somthing after 2 cycles even if I didn't diet. 10 years ago I did some test I don't know what kind but I was not that strick on diet and work out and I went from 185 to 205 in a month do u think my stuff is fake and I bin off the gear for a 8 days now blood pressure still at 143/80 can fake oil cause blood pressure to go up thank u for your time

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i doubt your gear is fake. blood pressure going up is more than likely a result of the AAS even though you re still on a very low dose

sus does need to be injected EOD at the very very least twice a week to utilize those short esterd test in the sus blend, regardless of what happened with a friend

id suggest that you get a single estered test for your next run, preferably test enanthate or cypionate

I have 7 more amps should I finish with 2 a week or just stay off. last shot was 8 days ago would it be a waist to get back on for 3 weeks or should I take 3 months off and start single test also (AAS) is that stress thank u for your help

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    do you have your pct?

I got novadex only

My last injection was 8 days ago should I finish last 3 weeks of sust twice a week if no do I start novadex or isn't it need cause of my low doseage

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    When you say you got novadex? Do meen that crap you get at the suppliment store? Real nolvadex is a presciption drug. That other stuff is just a suppliment that is named after he real deal, so people will buy it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    God, your a lose cause...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I can even read this mess of a post. Dude sounds like you have it all wrong. Get a real
    PCT and get off now. With that high body fat percentage youre just inviting estrogen in. That doesnt help the cause for blood pressure either. Read up and get back to us. Thanks

It's presciption novadex and on the pct forum they say u can use it but now someone post get a real pct

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex is a good compound and CAN be used for PCT. If you read thoroughly you would see that clomid is the preferred to be used in conjunction with nolvadex.

I will try to get some clomid thank u also I know my body fat to high but I was trying to loose body fat and replace it with muscle I weigh 220 I don't want to loose weight and go below 220 then someone will take my lunch money thanks for all your help I'll keep reading

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminpgh View Post
    It's presciption novadex and on the pct forum they say u can use it but now someone post get a real pct
    The reason I asked is because your spelling it wrong, your spelling how the cheap knock off suppliment spells there product. Real nolvadex has a L in it. Maybe it was just your typo.. My bad.

Thread Information