Vinchenza is offline New Member

Which way should I go, cutting or bulk?

Stats:
    Weight: 202
    Height: 69.5"
    BF%: 18-20

Hey I've been doing a lot of research on this site for about a year now, and I have a pretty good idea of what cycles I want to do in the future. I just don't know which one I should do first for the best results. My body fat percentage is pretty high and I don't want to start adding more mass on top of it. I was thinking about doing the cycle posted by Jack87 to get cut down and then going into a straight test. cycle:

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

I've always heard your first cycle should be just test. by itself. I'm in the military and I can assure my diet is in check, and I exercise like crazy; however, no matter how long I've been trying I can't get where I want to be so I gotta take it to the next level.

Any opinions would be really helpful. Thanks.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get that body fat down naturally, then do a cutting cycle. Clen at most for right now.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I would try and diet without and drugs to drop the weight you don't have that far to go.

Vinchenza is offline New Member

Genetics

We all know some ppl have really good genes that enables them to have the best physique everyone wants without really trying for it. I am not that dude. LOL. I bust my balls constantly to keep my BF down but I cant get below this and I feel I really have reached a plateau. I never drop below this percentage no matter what diet I use. I'm pretty sure I need the extra help.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Its your diet bro. I 100% guarantee it

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    18-20% bodyfat, if you diet was "in check" as you stated you would be much leaner. I would start by revamping what you eat and the results will follow.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    im in the military also, in my unit we are infamous for running long distances at slow pace like 10 miles in an hour and and a half. We have plenty of big people that do that, people at about your BF. I was at about 16 forever until i started doing interval training. Like 60 120s and i got down to 9% pretty quickly. Get your BF down before you start juicing. way down If you eat military food your diet isnt in check military food is shit although it can be eaten right must be very picky on what you eat. Im deployed right now and all i really eat for breakfast is egg whites and oatmeal for lunch a meat and a salad and veggies and basically the same for dinner. I throw protein shakes in there also. check the diet thread for some advice on losing fat. Try some clen , it will help

Thread Information