Smalls0 is offline Junior Member

Few questions about 2 cycle

Hello i am 23years old 225 pounds 6 3.Training for 4 years 15% body fat .

I am going to do 10 weak cycle on 500mg Sust and 400mg of deca a weak.
    And 25 mg of Diannobol for first 3 weaks for kick of start.

Got few questions here.

How should inject my self?.I was thinking to do 250mg sust and 200 mg Decaa on monday ant same on Thuesday and continue like that all 10 weaks.

Does your imune sitem go down when your on cycle or just when you finished up an using your pct to restore?Because i got a bit of flue now but its almoust gone and not sure should start this cycle on monday?

Ty in advance.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls0 View Post

Got few questions here.

How should inject my self?.I was thinking to do 250mg sust and 200 mg Decaa on monday ant same on Thuesday and continue like that all 10 weaks.

Does your imune sitem go down when your on cycle or just when you finished up an using your pct to restore?Because i got a bit of flue now but its almoust gone and not sure should start this cycle on monday?

Ty in advance.
    i wouldn't use deca for a first cycle, instead i would run a test only cycle for a first cycle for several reasons
    1. Your receptors are fresh so a test first cycle will yield VERY GOOD results as long as your diet, which is the most important part of bodybuilding, and training is on point.

2. if you are afraid of gyno and estrogen related sides, deca is a bad choice for a first cycle as it is a progestrine, let me elaborate a bit on this. Testosterone gets converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but deca doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all, instead it stimulates progestrone, which can cause the same sides as estrogen, but here's the kicker
    Since test stimulates sides via estrogen and deca stimulates sides via progestrone if you get sides which do you treat the gyno, acne, whatever... things like nolva actually can make sides caused by deca worse by making the progesterone receptors more sensitive

as you can see, running deca for a first cycle can be risky especially if you are afraid of gyno

3.Oh yes, there's more, deca is a 19nor and is very supressive so the pct is going to have to be more intensive and thus more expensive

and yes, AS suppress the immune system, so i would definitely wait till the flu is long gone before starting the cycle

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls0 View Post

Got few questions here.

Ty in advance.
    I agree with Phate 100%.... Also, Sust should be shot EOD (each other day) as well, not twice a week.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Sust should be shot every other day and I don't think it is good for a first cycle.

Smalls0 is offline Junior Member
    Ty for all coments but its my second cycle.The name of thred sez that.What do you mena EOD.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    EOD = every other day

Thread Information