Thread: Frontloading

MD22 is offline Associate Member

Frontloading

Already saw, and have gone over the post by Mike XXL and I've gone over it a bunch of times, but I want to make absolutely sure about it because although I've ran a couple of cycles in the past with tons of success diet, training, rest, knowledge about what I'm doing and PCT is ALWAYS in check. I've never frontloaded in the past but I plan doing so for this up coming run.
    Just curious about the injection times while frontloading, the chart posted by Mike XXL (Below) is showing an Injection every 7 days, which is where I'm getting a little mixed up.. Do injection times still go depending on the compound and half-life/ester of what ever you're using or does is go as mike posted, one injection every 7 days? If i could PM one of the vets here and just go over it one on one that'd be great just let me know. Thanks in advance.

Ps. I'm going to be running Test & Deca cycle, I just want to frontload the test. It's a 600mg/mL Testosterone Blend consisting of ( 200mg Cypionate , 200mg Enanthate , 200mg Decanoate per mL) I plan on running 900mg/week, and 600mg of the Deca per week....Just need some reinforcements/help with my frontload for my test... Thanks fellas.

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    double each shot for the first week, and shoot long esters twice a week.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    double each shot for the first week, and shoot long esters twice a week.
    agreed, have you thought about running a short ester cycle like prop and NPP

Awesome...That's kinda what I was figuring but I'd rather just ask and make absolutely sure.. Thanks for the quick responses guys, very much appreciated. First injection of the run will be a 900mg injection, then the following injections will be 3/4mL injections which will be (450mg) each.. Shot twice a week to get my 900mg/week of the test. Deca will just be shot normally 1mL injections twice a week at 300mg each.

Oh and yea Phate, I'm trying to get my hands on some Prop now and frontload with that rather than the longer estered blend I have.. Will probably benefit more from that right?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    Oh and yea Phate, I'm trying to get my hands on some Prop now and frontload with that rather than the longer estered blend I have.. Will probably benefit more from that right?
    if you can get prop i would just run a prop/npp cycle and not even mess with the long esters unless you don't like pinning

Thread Information