Thread: Letro advice?

Slide is offline Associate Member

Letro advice?

Ok I am new here and have been doing a lot of reading. I have never done a cycle of anything but I am interested. I am 29 and am currently on Avodart (dutasteride) for hair-loss (2.5mg) ED.

Height: 6 ft
    Weight: 185 lbs

I have a little bit of Gyno (genetics) that is not too bad, but I think it has gotten worse with the Avodart (a listed side effect).

(Avodart has worked great for my hair-loss btw)

I was thinking about taking Letro alone but I had a few questions first:

1) Letro will naturally increase my Test no?
    2) I hear I will kill my sex drive, I would think that increases Test would make my sex drive go up?
    3) Has anyone taken Letro without anything else?
    4) I have found a number of recommended dosages with cycles but what would people recommend for my situation?
    5) I have to inject letro correct? If so does it matter where? I have read that quads are good for newbies?
    6) Would Novla be better?

Thanks to all for the answers, this site is amazing…

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    Ok I am new here and have been doing a lot of reading. I have never done a cycle of anything but I am interested. I am 29 and am currently on Avodart (dutasteride) for hair-loss (2.5mg) ED.

Height: 6 ft
    Weight: 185 lbs you're a little light to be cycling, post your diet in detail for critique

I have a little bit of Gyno (genetics) that is not too bad, but I think it has gotten worse with the Avodart (a listed side effect).

(Avodart has worked great for my hair-loss btw)

I was thinking about taking Letro alone but I had a few questions first:

1) Letro will naturally increase my Test no? no, it will lower estrogen levels
    2) I hear I will kill my sex drive, I would think that increases Test would make my sex drive go up?
    3) Has anyone taken Letro without anything else?
    4) I have found a number of recommended dosages with cycles but what would people recommend for my situation?
    5) I have to inject letro correct? If so does it matter where? I have read that quads are good for newbies? you don't inject letro
    6) Would Novla be better?

Thanks to all for the answers, this site is amazing…
    bold^^^

here is some stuff to read on letro and gyno

All You Need To Know About Gyno
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Gyno Reversal
    contributed by WARmachine
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Phate. Yes those are great articles. i read them a few times when first got on here and they are what hatched this idea.

I am a on the lighter side now, but i have no problem putting on weight. I used to be 260, and 220 when playing college sports.

I figure i should have about 3000 cals a day. Here is a typical day:

DAY:

6:00am workout

post workout shake: fruit smoothy with protein powder

10:00 am 50g whey protein shake

12:00pm chicken breast, vegetables, black beans

2:00pm 50g whey protein shake

4:00pm banana or apple

6:00pm Chicken breast x2, veg, and cottage cheese

As for the test increase question i asked. The reason i am confused is that i know letro blocks estrogen, but from reading some of the studies i got the impression it somehow led to a rise in test (didn't make sense to me either)? Maybe i misread it and it was just a rise in the level of test in relation to estrogen.

wow i feel stupid about the injection question now (insert newbie joke here). but that is why i asked.

thanks

Thread Information