jerlon26 is offline New Member

Q's about Test Prop.

im 190lbs 6 ft tall and im lookin to bulk up between 200 and 215 lbs...
    i am taking 150mg test p. every third day.... day 1= upper body for an hour and a half... day 2= cardio/endurance for 1 hr.... day 3= lower body for 1.5 hr..... im not really on a set diet, i eat alot of chicken, rice, steak, beans... will this cycle for 6 weeks show significant gains in strength and size???? my goal is to gain 10-20lbs and add 60-80lbs on my bench with in this 6 weeks???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how old are you? do you know approximate bf%

well, my friend, you need to be on a set diet. No guessing. you should probably post your diet up in the diet forum, and let some experts crtique it.

the workout needs help too. should probably research a bit in the workout section.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    really should be injecting the prop ed/eod

how about anti-e's and pct?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    is to gain 10-20lbs and add 60-80lbs on my bench with in this 6 weeks???

Not likely. And I agree with the above posters on their statements

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    how old are you? do you know approximate bf%

well, my friend, you need to be on a set diet. No guessing. you should probably post your diet up in the diet forum, and let some experts crtique it.

the workout needs help too. should probably research a bit in the workout section.
    im 23 rough guess is im around 15% bf... im not sure though... ive lost almost 30lbs in the last few months so im not too sure where im at... thanks for the advice!

anti-e's? pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    really should be injecting the prop ed/eod

how about anti-e's and pct?
    ok, i hate to do it cuz this stuff make my ass sore for days but i can do that... lol and honestly man, im so new to this kind of stuff i dont really know what anti-e's and pct is???
    but im guessin no, im only on 150mg of test p. every 3 days but im gonna but it up to every 2 days... thanks!

ahem.... well, your going to need something post cycle to get your natural test production fired back up..

whst if you started to get gyno symptoms? what would you do?

ahem.... well, your going to need something post cycle to get your natural test production fired back up..

whst if you started to get gyno symptoms? what would you do?
    im not sure what gyno symtoms are?

i kinda jumped into this without proper research...

i was 205 solid muscle naturally 2 years ago then i went to iraq and got "blown up" and i was recovering for 17 months and couldnt work out... i dropped to 158lbs from surgeries and recovery then gained fat up to 215lbs now i cut to 185 and tryin to put some weight/ strength back on...

but i assure you im a responsible person who will do the right/ safe thing with some guidence so any advice/terms/lingo that yall could shed some light on would be greatly appreciated!!!

gyno.. aka bitch tits... man boobs
    should run an AI or have nolvadex on hand incase you have symptoms.. itchy,puffy,burning nips.. this is a symptom.. if left alone can progress.. lumps form.. gets worse from there.

after a cycle you want to get your natural test production going again and back up to normal levels asap.. thats what pct is for.. without it test levels drop.. then suceptible to many things as loss of gains you worked so hard for.. depression, low to no sex drive,(decreased libido) the list goes on

gyno.. aka bitch tits... man boobs
    should run an AI or have nolvadex on hand incase you have symptoms.. itchy,puffy,burning nips.. this is a symptom.. if left alone can progress.. lumps form.. gets worse from there.

after a cycle you want to get your natural test production going again and back up to normal levels asap.. thats what pct is for.. without it test levels drop.. then suceptible to many things as loss of gains you worked so hard for.. depression, low to no sex drive,(decreased libido) the list goes on
    thanks for the advice man! what gear can i safely stack with test p. to reduce the risk of these symtoms

id get some nolvadex and clomid.

id also hit the pct forum and read the stickys..
    i run something along the lies of pheedno's pct.. read luvmuhroids SERM/AI definition thread too

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^^^ educate before you medicate... where are you t-mos??? lmao

ok, i've only taken my first 2 injections,im goin to stop my injections untill i order and recieve tamoxifen citrate, and im tryin to figure out what clomid is referred as online..., i have enoung test p. left to make a 5 week cycle @ 100 mg EOD, how much gear should i order and what dosage should i take along with the test p.? and this is my first cycle ever... should i be stackin with anything else???

and im supposed to start the nolvadex and clomid about 4-5 days after my last injection right?

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    If I was you, I would hit up the post cycle therapy section for few hours, so you know exatly how it all works, before you get more titties than you can handle.

I will, i def. Dont want titties... Lol can some one put a link to that thread up?

DS21 is offline Member
    If I was in your shoes, and only had 5 weeks left of prop, I would continue the cycel. I would definetely check out the banner located at the top left of your screen and order their l-dex, clomid and nolva package. The l-dex is something I would recommend using while on cycle since your bf% is around 15%=+. The nolva and clomid can be used as your pct. I would also have them express ship it to you.

Just incase you haven't found this yet: http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/ . I'm sure you will, but in the future always plan your full cycle before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    If I was in your shoes, and only had 5 weeks left of prop, I would continue the cycel. I would definetely check out the banner located at the top left of your screen and order their l-dex, clomid and nolva package. The l-dex is something I would recommend using while on cycle since your bf% is around 15%=+. The nolva and clomid can be used as your pct. I would also have them express ship it to you.

Just incase you haven't found this yet: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77 . I'm sure you will, but in the future always plan your full cycle before you start.
    thanks for the advice man! i will definately try that for this go around and my next cycle ill research alot more before i start...

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    As far as staking, you should just do a test only cycle for your first one. Im doing a test prop only cycle for my 2nd cycle and getting great gains. you are going to want to rotate your injection sites also, glutes only is bad news with a short ester. Also a good cycle would be 12 weeks IMO. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, so do some research and learn bro! welcome to the forum

Im limited on what i can get but how does this sound as a cycle
    weeks 1-8 test prop. @ 100 mg/eod
    weeks 6-10 deca 200 @ 200 mg/ed
    weeks 9-1o pct with nolvadex @ 100mg/ed
    weeks 10-13 pct with nolvadex @ 50mg/ed

is this a safe way to get significant gains in stregth/size with reducing the chances of gyno and bad sides???

Quote Originally Posted by britishcolumbian View Post
    as far as staking, you should just do a test only cycle for your first one. Im doing a test prop only cycle for my 2nd cycle and getting great gains. You are going to want to rotate your injection sites also, glutes only is bad news with a short ester. Also a good cycle would be 12 weeks imo. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, so do some research and learn bro! Welcome to the forum
    what are some good injection sites? Im tired of switchin ass cheeks... Lol theyre starting to be really annoying!!!

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    Glutes, Delts and quads. Now you have 6 injection sites to rotate = 1 shot in a site every 12 days @ 150 mg eod. Research man.

Thread Information