BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Question Quick advice question?

I havent lifted in about 3 months got very side tracked at work, but i am hittin the gym on monday.. Already have my gear think i could stick NOW, or should i lift a couple weeks first then stick ??? Please reply ,, Thanks,,

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i would ease on back into it. let your muscles get back in the swing of things. maybe lift clean for 2-3 months then stick

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I think the general rule of thumb that most people refer (notice I said refer to, follow) is that at the bare minimum you should have maintained a clean diet, intense training program, and adequate rest/recovery for at least a year before you juice, preferably two.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro u need to get back into it slowly get your training and diet into check and then go about your buisness

Just when i stoped lifting i had just finished a 2 month cycle and u still would suggest waiting that long? before this 3 month break i was lifting for over a year straight and 3 cycles in that time..

but if it is best to wait i will cause the shit isnt worth killin my self over..

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    The idea is that you revert to juice after you have maxed out your natural potential. So it really depends on the individual. I would at least wait a couple of months, your cycle will be much more effective in the long run if you do.

Thread Information