El Corvino is offline Associate Member

BF relative to cycle...

I was about to go on my first cycle of Test (Test only) for 12 weeks. I am currently 202 lbs and about 17% BF. What BF % would be ideal before I actually begin this cycle? I am taking Clen and T3 right now to reduce my BF...

Not sure if it matters but my stats are 22 yrs old. 5'9 @ 202 lbs. Roughly 17% BF

Currently 200mcg of T3 9 AM - on a 2 month cycle
    200 mcg of clen 9 AM and 200 mcg of clen at 4 PM - 2 month cycle... 3 days on, 2 off

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Corvino View Post
    Not sure if it matters but my stats are 22 yrs old. 5'9 @ 202 lbs. Roughly 17% BF

Currently 200mcg of T3 9 AM - on a 2 month cycle
    200 mcg of clen 9 AM and 200 mcg of clen at 4 PM - 2 month cycle... 3 days on, 2 off
    Does cardio factor into your t3 and clen schedule? How's your diet?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    JMO.. but your a bit too young to be using gear.. coupla more years plus some cardio.. put yourself under 15%, that's the standard (dont get me wrong, i started at a bf higher then yours, but it involved higher risks)

in other words, the higher your bf, the better the chances you'll experiance sides

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    JMO.. but your a bit too young to be using gear.. coupla more years plus some cardio.. put yourself under 15%, that's the standard (dont get me wrong, i started at a bf higher then yours, but it involved higher risks)

in other words, the higher your bf, the better the chances you'll experiance sides
    Agreed! bit too young.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    12% bf is what you should be cycling at.

Anymore than 15% shows a lack of commitment to diet and training, and since these are MORE important to making gains than AAS, it shows you arent ready.

Do yourself a favor and wait on the cycle. But since you probably wont listen anyway, read my thread and learn how to prevent gyno and other estorgen related side effects.

Running Letro reversals, preventing gyno, and everthing inbetween
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I was about to go on my first cycle of Test (Test only) for 12 weeks. I am currently 202 lbs and about 17% BF. What BF % would be ideal before I actually begin this cycle? I am taking Clen and T3 right now to reduce my BF...
    You can start right now. Your BF% will most likely drop while on your cycle anyway.

lol at the difference of opinions. My diet has cleaned up tremendously. I am quite proud of it actually.

I began training at 22% BF... I'm down to 17% now. I work out 2 times a day 5/6 times a week.

First workout is always an hour of cardio and abs before I eat breakfast. I was thinking of waiting till 12.5/13% BF to begin. I turn 23 this November and have never done any other gear. Thought it was looking like a good time to jump on board.

And I did a search but really couldn't come up with much. I wanted to take the 1 cycle of test to give myself that little extra. I know some of my gains will be water weight which I will loose but as far as the muscle gains... as long as I stay in the gym and keep a good diet I should keep most or all of those gains, correct?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Post pictures, and I can tell you if you are to fat, or are lacking to much muscle before cycling.

shit... I can look in the mirror and tell you im fat. haha Just want to know if Im too fat to cycle.

I used to be 225/230 when I played sports... To put the picture in perspective my arms are at 18" right now

Sucks not being defined. I can put up the 105 lb dumb bells 3 sets of 12 on flat bench and the kids who max at with 65's look dissel compared to me.

More than 17% it seems to me...

If you havent already, look at my thread. If you dont take precautions, expect gyno.

i can see the stretch marks on your stomach, you weren't kiddin.. i got the same thing... kick back on the gear.. n if your really workin out 2 times a day 6 days a week, your over training BIG TIME

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    ^i'm gonna have to agree with warmachine on the bf%. how long have you been training?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    I would guess mid 20's with the body fat.

It's no big deal, everyone starts out somewhere. Just got to work for it.

I would not cycle yet. Design a good cutting diet, and cardio routine to go along with your weight lifting.

Get down to about 15% BF and then see if you want to cycle aas.

^ Good advice!

I've tested body fat on 3 different machines, all have been within 1% of eachother. I have stretchmarks on my stomach from back when I was 230. I as of 2 months ago have started to get them on my biceps. My skin type seems to be prone to them.

I will take the advice and keep loosing weight before I get into anything. You guys all seem to say between 12 and 15%

mid 20's... dang, I know its a bad picture. Its all hard under that squish look haha

Lol dont worry about it bro.

It takes time!

Youll get there soon enough!

Just wait and perfect that diet before cycling anything! Diet is the key my friend!

Best of Luck!

-WAR

thank you. I figured I would get to a good BF%... do 1 MAYBE 2 cycles of test (only, nothing else) and when I am at my desired size I will do the lazer surgery to remove the stretch marks. Its odd... no one else in my family has them or is prone to them. I just got the short end of the stick I guess...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    I would guess mid 20's with the body fat.

It's no big deal, everyone starts out somewhere. Just got to work for it.

I would not cycle yet. Design a good cutting diet, and cardio routine to go along with your weight lifting.

Get down to about 15% BF and then see if you want to cycle aas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Lol dont worry about it bro.

It takes time!

Youll get there soon enough!

Just wait and perfect that diet before cycling anything! Diet is the key my friend!

Best of Luck!

-WAR
    thank you. I figured I would get to a good BF%... do 1 MAYBE 2 cycles of test (only, nothing else) and when I am at my desired size I will do the lazer surgery to remove the stretch marks. Its odd... no one else in my family has them or is prone to them. I just got the short end of the stick I guess...
    You will go far young man. Keep positive and listen to people and you will go far...they is a lot of information on here and at probodybuilding.com I love their diets and workout check them out for new Ideas.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    i can see the stretch marks on your stomach, you weren't kiddin.. i got the same thing... kick back on the gear.. n if your really workin out 2 times a day 6 days a week, your over training BIG TIME

the way i read it. he isnt training twice a day. he is doing cardio in the morning, and calling that a workout. cardio and weights, once a day isnt overtraining. he should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    the way i read it. he isnt training twice a day. he is doing cardio in the morning, and calling that a workout. cardio and weights, once a day isnt overtraining. he should be fine.
    6 days a week???

how bout he posts up his exact training routine and diet...

sh*t, we might as well tweak that for him, since he's already made some great decisions by waiting out... we'd love to help ya more man... all you have to do is ask...

bmit is offline Member
    twice a day and 6 days a week seems like overtraing. unless he is on AAS or a genetic freak which he obviously is not.... no offense.

musclehead1983 is offline New Member
    def wait till you are 25 to start gear. just my opinion

Thread Information