tt_er is offline Junior Member

Questions about a cycle and an injection video (link)

I was looking around found some threads on injection into the glute. I found what appears to be a decent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNHjScoLOdI

This being my first cycle naturally want to make sure everything is right. I have the following:

Winny at 50mg a piece (capsule) @ 2 daily

Masteron 200mg/ml @ 1/ml injection every Mon, Wed, Fri

Test 300mg/ml @ 1/ml injection every Mon, Wed, Fri

Arimidex 1mg/ml

I am going to PCT once everything runs out. Now the Arimidex had a dropper and I am not sure if I use this in conjuction with PCT or during my cycle? If so how much is a good idea? Both the Test and Masteron will be injected at the same. Anyone make any recommendations/changes?

I am training for a marathon and during my cycle I have intentions to drop about 30-40 pounds.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by tt_er View Post
    I am training for a marathon and during my cycle I have intentions to drop about 30-40 pounds.
    wtf???

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wtf???

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    26, 5"6', 210, 15%, 10 years training

Big
    esters?

3 days a week there is circuit training involved Legs/Shoulders, Back/Bi's & Chest Tri's. My ideal goal is to shread up quite a bit during this process.

Big
    this is a bit odd, I've never known anyone anywhere who wanted to use steroids to lose 30-40lbs. I mean we occasionally get obese people who want to use steroids to lose weight (although that's a horrible idea), but you are actually fairly lean with decent stats. I'm not really sure where to start, I think your goals could be met naturally, and I think test only is the best first cycle.
    bump for other opinions.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    my thought is if you're training for a marathon...you don't need anything else to drop that weight.

I know a couple guys who run marathons. They are skinny as hell, but are in great cardiovascular shape.

so, just run and watch the weight drip away.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    this is a bit odd, I've never known anyone anywhere who wanted to use steroids to lose 30-40lbs. I mean we occasionally get obese people who want to use steroids to lose weight (although that's a horrible idea), but you are actually fairly lean with decent stats. I'm not really sure where to start, I think your goals could be met naturally, and I think test only is the best first cycle.
    bump for other opinions.
    I dont want to use them to lose weight but I do want them to keep the muscle and perhaps add a little lean mass. When reading / talking to guys about the marathon training most said they lost muscle mass during training and I dont want that. I am going to take before and after pictures and perhaps it might help someone later.

Thread Information