FNG2002 is offline New Member

Anavar for 1st AAS cycle, trying anavar... looking for some critiques

Hey Guys.

I've been on growth now for about 14 weeks at 2iu's on a 5/2 schedule. I've seen some pretty good results. Body fat is down, lean muscle is up. I was planning to add anavar once the growth really started to kick in and feel I am there. So here is the plan.

Run anavar 40mg/ED (20am/20pm) for 8weeks. Up the growth to 3-4iu's on my 5/2 schedule and will hopefully stick with this for 3 months after I am done with the anavar if I can afford it.

I know var is the mildest aas out there, but I am not after huge strength gains or size. I am looking to get really lean and hopefully gain a bit of lean muscle that will be just about permanent post-cyle. Also dont want alot of sides. The cholesterol thing is all I read about var and my cholesterol is amazing, usually between 100-120 with a very high hdl. So I figure I can take a hit there for a little while.

Other goals are to look as good as possible and be in my best possible athletic condition.

A few quick questions.

1. Does my dosing/schedule look good for the var? Should I be taking more or running it longer?
    2. Is it necessary to bump up my growth iu's from 2 to 3 or 4? Should I jsut stay at 2?
    3. Is it necessary to take an anti-estrogen with var? I am not sure on this, have read mixed things.
    4. Heard mixed things on the PCT with var as well. I've read that jsut continuing the growth or adding in a pro-testosterone like Axis-HT is good enough for PCT?

stats:
    24 yrs old
    6'2"
    220lbs
    bf about 15% (give or take) (best I've been was 210 at 10%... injured my shoulder about 5 months ago and trainning was in the toilet up until about a month ago... definitely lost some muscle and got a belly while I was injured)

diet is on point. 60/20/20 protein/carbs/fat 5-6 meals a day at appropriate times.

Training. This may be my worst area... due to over training. I am very active. A typical day might go like this. Morning 3 mile run. wakeboard or surf 2-3 hours. Gym for 60-90mins. I do alot of crossfit/cross training style workouts. And usually a sport in the afternoon/evening. This sometimes cuts into my diet cause I dont have time to eat enough, but try and get 3500-4k cals/day.

I do take off days from the gym, usually in there 4-5 days a week. But I rarely dont do anything, unless I am sick or at work.

So there it is. Any info/advice/criticism anyone has to offer I would be very thankful to hear it.

thanks.

-FNG-

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you taking growth? At your age you would make great gains from a test only cycle. You are obviously not afraid of injections so what's up?

haha... not afraid of little injections. Usually I dont even feel the sub-q shots with the insulin needles... but sometimes they hurt like hell. Other than that I HATE needles. IM shots especially. I have real bad reactions to anything IM, bruising and pain for a week or 2, probably because I am so tense. I come close to passing out sometimes when doing blood draws for labs.... it's bad. So besides the growth.... orals seem to be my best option.

-FNG-

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wasn't able to swallow pills until I was 19 so there is always hope.

*bump* If anyone could help me out with my 4 questions it would be greatly appreciated. I am going to hold off on anything until I am absolutely sure I am doing this 100% correct.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    1. Does my dosing/schedule look good for the var? Should I be taking more or running it longer? Id run about 50-70mgs ED. You can start low for a few weeks, but if you can afford it, id bump it.

2. Is it necessary to bump up my growth iu's from 2 to 3 or 4? Should I jsut stay at 2?
    2IU's ED doesnt seem like enough IMO.

3. Is it necessary to take an anti-estrogen with var? I am not sure on this, have read mixed things.
    No. I dont know how youve read mixed reviews about it, Anavar doesnt aromatize.

4. Heard mixed things on the PCT with var as well. I've read that jsut continuing the growth or adding in a pro-testosterone like Axis-HT is good enough for PCT?
    No, you need a small PCT. Running 50mgs+ for more than a few weeks will likely shut you down enough for there to be a need for PCT. Something like Nolva and Clomid for 2-3 weeks. And thats probably overkill.
    That all being said, i think your BF% is a little high and im willing to bet its from your diet, as you seem to be extremely active to the point of overtraining.

Thanks Warmachine. That really cleared alot up. Hope to start the var april 1st. 1 more questions though...

Are Nolva/Clomid legal to buy OTC or over the net or do they need to be acquired by "other means" ?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    you can get them through a research chem site or pharmaceutical grade tabs through "other means"

Thanks Mammon.

Thread Information