choppersrule is offline New Member

eating to get big

can you guys help me out, i am going to start my thrid cycle and was wanting to know if there is any pill on the market that will make your appetite increase, i have a problem of trying to get 5 or 6 good meals in, any info will help.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some B-12 or EQ

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Some may disagree, but on my current cycle I started running T3 at a low dose 25mcg for the last 2 weeks to see if it would increase appetite during my bulking phase of the cycle and it has...

I can tell a big difference, first 4 weeks used no T3 and had very little appetite... Last 2 weeks 25mcg of T3 and I'm hungry all day long, can't eat seem to eat enough...

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Smoking pot will definitely get you hungry..... however it does have it's downsides...

McBain is offline Member
    I find some light cardio in the morning really increases my appetite throughout the day. Some may say "you don't want to burn calories when bulking so no cardio" but I end up eating more, and also I think moderate cardio is a good idea to keep CV system and organs healthy.

Also try the B-12 shots or EQ like they've suggested.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I say this, and this is how it is any way you play it, back or forth, side to siede, big and tall or xtra wide..........YOU'VE GOTTA GRUB TO BE A FUCKING STUD!!!! well Brad Pitt, Johny Depp looks with a Dolamite Superfly super Shaft moves with a little pocket chane of 80,000 Microsoft stock shares don,t hurt either sporting a Range Rover and a 2000 model Rolex I don't wanta ramble like Hank because I'm a little drunk and a little stoned but take the women with a wonderful personality like your best friend and the morals and spirituality as wonderwoman with a bad ass Bo Derek, Brittany Spears Playboy centefold look that could remenice back to early child hood with you and take her on a first date and oh yeah this is when you know that you gotta grub to be a stud like 99 out of 100...sorry for ramblin but I just felt that and went with it...HAHAHA

mekler is offline Associate Member
    damn senior you are faded.. LOL! right on bro, drink one for me

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by McBain
    I find some light cardio in the morning really increases my appetite throughout the day.
    Me too.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    EQ WILL DEFINATELY PUT THE HUNGER IN YOU. SONETIMES I DON'T EVEN FEEL HUNGRY BUT ONCE I START EATING I CAN'T STOP.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by seniormateus
    I say this, and this is how it is any way you play it, back or forth, side to siede, big and tall or xtra wide..........YOU'VE GOTTA GRUB TO BE A FUCKING STUD!!!! well Brad Pitt, Johny Depp looks with a Dolamite Superfly super Shaft moves with a little pocket chane of 80,000 Microsoft stock shares don,t hurt either sporting a Range Rover and a 2000 model Rolex I don't wanta ramble like Hank because I'm a little drunk and a little stoned but take the women with a wonderful personality like your best friend and the morals and spirituality as wonderwoman with a bad ass Bo Derek, Brittany Spears Playboy centefold look that could remenice back to early child hood with you and take her on a first date and oh yeah this is when you know that you gotta grub to be a stud like 99 out of 100...sorry for ramblin but I just felt that and went with it...HAHAHA
    Yeah, what he said...j/k.

EQ sent my appetite through the roof once it kicked in, as did the morning cardio, but nothing crazy.

Pot is an EXCELLENT IDEA also, and I "highly" recommend it...OK, who am I kidding, I would still smoke if I weighed 400 lbs and eight 10 meals a day. But it does work, lol.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro...what I do when it's time to eat and I am not feeling it....picture in my head all the guys who are bigger than me and then tell myself the only way to be better than them is to eat this nasty ass tuna...ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!

Caper24 is offline New Member
    I did A-50's once and couldn't keep enough food in the fridge. Hurts the pocket book buying $150-$200 a week on food.

caladin is offline Junior Member
    Mega MAss 4000

Can a day!

RRIIGGHTT

honestly Im in the same boat but am trying to avoid sticking myslef with b12

Thread Information