bcbrett is offline Associate Member

post injection mind f*** hopefully

I just injected a test blend. 0.8 CC 350mg about 2 hours ago. immediately afterwards in throat got sore, shortness of breath and now coughing. I did aspirate and saw no blood. Any ideas?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You probably nicked a vein, because that's what the symptoms would be.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Yeah. Otto is right. A little oil gets in somehow sometimes even when you do everything right. Sure is an unpleasant cough.

the cough is extremely horrible. I feel as if i have been smoking two packs a day everyday. Hopefully it will go away soon. This was the first injection that bleed alot after i pulled the pin as well.

I also changed my injection site to a little lower in the glute to help reduce some of the pain. Could this be why i hit a vain?.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    it happens on occasion

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbrett View Post
    I also changed my injection site to a little lower in the glute to help reduce some of the pain. Could this be why i hit a vain?.
    Maybe.

Don't worry about it you hit a vein, some blood came out, oil got in the bloodstream.

You aren't going to die, just drink some water and chill.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Yep.

Happens on every cycle.

bluesman is offline Junior Member
    Not to cause you any undue alarm, but scratchy throat and shortness of breath is highly suspect of the onset of anaphylactic shock.

If you were in a hospital, you might be getting some epinephrine right about now..

Vein nicking or bleeding at the site has nothing to do with SOB or scratchy throat.

If you have any worsening problems, call 911.

If it seems to subside or not worsen, if you have any anti-histamines and can get one down, that might help.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Vein nicking or bleeding at the site has nothing to do with SOB or scratchy throat.
    Sure it does. Ive hit veins directly and felt like my world was coming to an end. Ive also nicked the vein and its still quite irritating.

I got shortness of breath, shaking, and general fatigue. Not nearly as bad as injecting directly, but still possible.

I seriously doubt hes going into anaphylactic shock as still able to type out a thread.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    Not to cause you any undue alarm, but scratchy throat and shortness of breath is highly suspect of the onset of anaphylactic shock.

If you were in a hospital, you might be getting some epinephrine right about now..

If it seems to subside or not worsen, if you have any anti-histamines and can get one down, that might help.

LOL have you ever experienced oil/steroid getting into the bloodstream?

It's 15-20 minutes of non-stop caughing feeling like you are going to die (if injected into a vein)

Way to scare the kid....

seriousmass is offline Banned

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry. As ppl said u wont die. It will be a tough time for a while. Lot of ppl in here have experienced this.

Also keep us updated.

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry. As ppl said u wont die. It will be a tough time for a while. Lot of ppl in here have experienced this.

Also keep us updated.

bluesman is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm... Well, I puncture veins for a living, and so far, nobody has said their world is coming to an end, nor have they experienced SOB/Scratchy throat.. (some kids cry for a while, that is about it).. I have to admit, I have never given an injection of test/oil, so I stand corrected.... Sorry to cause (or should I be getting thanked for the laughs?!) confusion....

The only SOB/Scratchy throat I have really seen WAS onset of anaphylactic shock, especially after injections/meds/BT. I guarantee, if a person was admitted for those symptoms to an ER, and told the admitting that they had just injected themselves with a medication, any medication, they would be getting a shot of epi... Pronto.

Nonetheless, I just learned something. Thanks for that.

Cheers.

Hmmm... Well, I puncture veins for a living, and so far, nobody has said their world is coming to an end, nor have they experienced SOB/Scratchy throat.. (some kids cry for a while, that is about it).. I have to admit, I have never given an injection of test/oil, so I stand corrected.... Sorry to cause (or should I be getting thanked for the laughs?!) confusion....

The only SOB/Scratchy throat I have really seen WAS onset of anaphylactic shock, especially after injections/meds/BT. I guarantee, if a person was admitted for those symptoms to an ER, and told the admitting that they had just injected themselves with a medication, any medication, they would be getting a shot of epi... Pronto.

Nonetheless, I just learned something. Thanks for that.

Cheers.

Lol injecting steroids aint the same as getting a vaccine

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Well he said he spirated and saw no blood. I wood keep and eye out for the next shot if the same symptoms come up go to the hospital. Hopefully is just the oil onthe vein. And the resin that happens to everyone that has ever done is bc the body detects the foreing oil in the blood stream and starts releasing histamine to get rid off it. Most of the time it never develops into anaphylactic shock basicaly is just a mild allergic reaction to call it something. But it is very important that u keep an eye out for the same sympthoms or worse but hopefully is not gonna happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by yesimussing View Post
    Well he said he spirated and saw no blood. I wood keep and eye out for the next shot if the same symptoms come up go to the hospital. Hopefully is just the oil onthe vein. And the resin that happens to everyone that has ever done is bc the body detects the foreing oil in the blood stream and starts releasing histamine to get rid off it. Most of the time it never develops into anaphylactic shock basicaly is just a mild allergic reaction to call it something. But it is very important that u keep an eye out for the same sympthoms or worse but hopefully is not gonna happen again.
    When the needle is going through the muscle and it pierces a vein/blood vessel, it's not going to go into the syringe unless thats where the needle stopped instead he kept going, once he injected all that oil was in the muscle and it spread out some of it was sucked into the vein.

That's why you can aspirate and get no blood and then pull the needle out and have a stream trickle down your leg/shoulder/whatever.

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    True that.

quick update. woke up this morning feeling 100%. Coughing disappeared and I feel perfectly fine. Thanks for the help and i will update on Monday if this happens again. Hopefully it will not.

Thread Information