NR2.0 is offline Junior Member

Test-E & Tren-A Cycle advice

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 190
    BF: 10-12%

Will be third cycle.

First Cycle - Test-E (12 weeks) / Winny (5 weeks) / Anavar (5 Weeks)

Second Cycle - Test-E (12 Weeks) /Deca300 (10 weeks)

PCT for both cycles consisted of Nolva and Clomid...

Neither cycle gave me any sides...

I now have on hand Test Eth again and Tren Ace....

I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to dose it. I was thinking something like this.

500mg/Test E ( Like 1 1/2 cc every third day?)

50 to 75mg/ ed or eod of the Tren Ace???

I have Clomid and Nolva again on hand for PCT

Please Help

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro. i would go to the pct section and do a little reading. i would add hcg and an AI if you could.

mercedez is offline New Member
    I am running the same cycle with the tren a 75mg eod and it is definately enough. And I have done some pretty high dose test and deca and test only cycles and I have to say trn is very strong and is working well at this conservative dose

I can shoot the tren and the test in the same tube like I did the deca /test right?

I will have to see what I can get as far as the AI, and the HCG ...

I need to get my pct straight here...

Anyone think adding Masteron to the mix would be a good idea? Maybe during weeks 6-10?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember to start the test 2-3 weeks before the tren so something like this

Test-e weeks 1-12 (inject 250mg every Monday and Thursday, the tren will do the work)
    Tren ace weeks 4-12

Because test-e takes a while to build up in the body and you don't want to be running tren only until the test kicks in.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 03-27-2009 at 06:25 PM.

So run the test by itself for3 weeks?

Really? And then end the Tren and the Test at the same time? I shouldnt run the test for 2 weeks after the Tren like I did when I was on Deca ?

Can I run the Test with Masteron for the first Month or would that be a waste?

Interesting never knew that...

Any other suggestions....

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    So run the test by itself for3 weeks?

Really? And then end the Tren and the Test at the same time? I shouldnt run the test for 2 weeks after the Tren like I did when I was on Deca ?

Can I run the Test with Masteron for the first Month or would that be a waste?

Interesting never knew that...

Any other suggestions....

Yes, you run the test by itself for 3 weeks because Test-e is a long ester and it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in fully, while tren ace is felt within 4-6 days. So you don't want tren in your system with limited to no test.

Also I apologize it is recommended to extend the test 2 weeks after the tren just like you do with deca, I forgot to put that in there.

My friend just got his hands on some test-prop, but I heard that this is a painful injection. Now I dont mind shooting every day, but I am not in the mood to deal with painful injections. I had a problem with injecting winny and had to stop cause the injections were rediculously painful I dont know why.. Winny kills me.

Anyway would Test Prop be more beneficial to take with Tren Ace? I mean I could always just switch to the Test-E if the injections are painful..I dont know....Any suggestions...

If so I would be thinking something like 50mg/50mg (test-prop/tren-ace) everyday.

And if this is good how long would I run each? Can I run the test for 12 weeks and the tren for 10 weeks? Please help....

Thanks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NR2.0 View Post
    My friend just got his hands on some test-prop, but I heard that this is a painful injection. Now I dont mind shooting every day, but I am not in the mood to deal with painful injections. I had a problem with injecting winny and had to stop cause the injections were rediculously painful I dont know why.. Winny kills me.

Anyway would Test Prop be more beneficial to take with Tren Ace? I mean I could always just switch to the Test-E if the injections are painful..I dont know....Any suggestions...

If so I would be thinking something like 50mg/50mg (test-prop/tren-ace) everyday.

And if this is good how long would I run each? Can I run the test for 12 weeks and the tren for 10 weeks? Please help....

Thanks
    Prop/tren is an awesome stack. Tren ace goes real well with the prop. Last cutting cyle I shoot 100mg of each every 36 hours. Mon A.M Tues. P.M Wed. off and so on. Get some letro or adex in case of gyno. For me tren can bring it on pretty hard.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And some prop hurts and some is painless.......it is hit or miss. I've had 1 out of 4 hurt.

Thread Information